Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

OLD PIRATE

Big Pirate Supporter Peg Leg is sick

Recommended Posts

Old Pirate says Peg Leg is a great Pirate supporter and recently has fell ill & hospitalized in ICU from reported problems from diabetes. The time is here to offer up support/prayers fer a “PIRATE” 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peg has a long recovery ahead of him. Hate to see my golfing partner down. He has just called me around Christmas and had some sort of surprise planned for ole RD.

Edited by powerp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and Peg keep in touch on Facebook but I don't get on there much anymore and I did not know this. Praying for him! He is a great guy and always there to help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, powerp said:

Peg has a long recovery ahead of him. Hate to see my golfing partner down. He has just called me around Christmas and had some sort of surprise planned for ole RD.

Powerp what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you and Pegleg better not be scheming something up against me like taking my Murphy Fair book again.  I hope ole Pegleg gets well soon but if he tries to steal my book again when he gets better that Burnett man will put him in his jail.  You think im joking but im not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you and Pegleg better not be scheming something up against me like taking my Murphy Fair book again.  I hope ole Pegleg gets well soon but if he tries to steal my book again when he gets better that Burnett man will put him in his jail.  You think im joking but im not. 

I like you Roy but if you harm Pegleg I'll have PirateTom bbq that goat of yours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Sounds painful..

Just trying to ruffle ol' Roy up a bit.  Seems he has forgotten how lost and lonely I was when he went missing all those months.  Not to mention all the money out of my pocket for the therapy I had to go through. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Just trying to ruffle ol' Roy up a bit.  Seems he has forgotten how lost and lonely I was when he went missing all those months.  Not to mention all the money out of my pocket for the therapy I had to go through. 

I am sorry for your pain and suffering. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was told yesterday that he is doing some better, but has a long ways to go. Some of this thread was already on the Pirates 2019  if you want to read more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...