Big Pirate Supporter Peg Leg is sick

OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, sportman said:

He is in rehab Roy doing alot better.  Ole Peg was in a bad shape there for awhile. He still has a ways to go but like I said, doing alot better.  As soon as he gets out he's buying that motorhome and hitting the dusty trail. He is going to let PowerP have his plane to fly you around to the games. 

Pegleg is gonna let me be his motorhome chauffeur.  Why?  Because..

files.php?pid=971002&aid=31768

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, sportman said:

He is in rehab Roy doing alot better.  Ole Peg was in a bad shape there for awhile. He still has a ways to go but like I said, doing alot better.  As soon as he gets out he's buying that motorhome and hitting the dusty trail. He is going to let PowerP have his plane to fly you around to the games. 

I don't know man, PowerP will be barnstorming those refs when the make some calls like they did up at Whiwuhl in the 3rd round!

• 3 weeks later...

Well fellers,  the skillet slinger’s trip to the TNTBSUS today provided some great news. Pegleg has finally got better and is in the recovery stage to returning to normal. Old Pirate says Pegleg will surely come visiting coacht real soon!  

Edited by OLD PIRATE