-lost to Creek Wood

-lost to Waverly 

East Hickman (0-4)

-lost to Camden

-lost to Creek Wood 

-lost to Waverly 

-lost to Stewart

1 hour ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

That's the norm for that school in pretty much every sport. But its always the coaches fault. 

I recognize sarcasm when I see it, but I just had to comment anyway. Several years back, Shane Britt was given the HC job... if they would have supported him, they would have a few district/region titles by now (IMO), and maybe more. 

Creek Wood (6-0):  2-0 vs the North

Stewart County (5-1):  1-1 vs the North

Waverly (3-3):  1-1 vs the North

Camden (2-3):  0-2 vs the North

Lewis County (4-2):  2-0 vs the South

Hickman County (2-4):  1-1 vs the South

Fairview (1-4):  1-1 vs the South

East Hickman (0-6):  0-2 vs the South

Fairview still has to play Camden in a cross division game within the district.  That could ultimately decide a tiebreaker for tournament seeding at the end of the season.  

Besides that here’s the schedule for the next 2 weeks:

Creek Wood:  Stewart (x2) & Waverly (x2)

Stewart:  Creek Wood (x2) & Camden (x2)

Waverly:  Camden (x2) & Creek Wood (x2)

Camden:  Waverly (x2) & Stewart (x2)

Lewis:  Hickman (x2) & Fairview (x2)

Hickman:  Lewis (x2) & East Hickman (x2)

Fairview:  East Hickman (x2) & Lewis (x2)

East Hickman:  Fairview (x2) & Hickman (x2)

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

'11 or '12 probably... been a while, and my memory ain't what it once was.

He never was at Hickman or East Hickman according to records. I've never really kept up East Hickman baseball tho. The only two coaches at Hickman are Smithson (til 09) and Chessor (09 til present) in the past 20+ years. After doing some research on Britt I wouldn't want him in our school system anyways! Seem to have angry problems and can't keep his hands off students.

5 hours ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

He never was at Hickman or East Hickman according to records. I've never really kept up East Hickman baseball tho. The only two coaches at Hickman are Smithson (til 09) and Chessor (09 til present) in the past 20+ years. After doing some research on Britt I wouldn't want him in our school system anyways! Seem to have angry problems and can't keep his hands off students.

Hands on students never happened (there was video). He was at East Hickman before going to Scotts Hill as an assistant for one season, then as the HC. He could well have had issues with parents while there, but probably not the players. There was a vendetta to remove Coach Britt by a few parents when he was at SH, stemming from playing Freshmen ahead of upperclassmen... those Freshmen won state in 16', and were better than the players who felt that they had "earned" a starting position just by seniority. Coach couldn't abstain from speaking his mind on the matter, and just play who he decided... that was his downfall. Britt will not win many popularity contests, but after resigning in the fall of 15', his players petitioned our DOS to try and persuade him to stay, and that says a lot.

10 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Hands on students never happened (there was video). He was at East Hickman before going to Scotts Hill as an assistant for one season, then as the HC. He could well have had issues with parents while there, but probably not the players. There was a vendetta to remove Coach Britt by a few parents when he was at SH, stemming from playing Freshmen ahead of upperclassmen... those Freshmen won state in 16', and were better than the players who felt that they had "earned" a starting position just by seniority. Coach couldn't abstain from speaking his mind on the matter, and just play who he decided... that was his downfall. Britt will not win many popularity contests, but after resigning in the fall of 15', his players petitioned our DOS to try and persuade him to stay, and that says a lot.

The report had I seen had that but also said there were previous records of him being written up besides the issues you described at other schools besides Scott Hill. But I do agree East Hickman has an issue with not supporting their coach and blame everything on them. They seem to think their players/children are top notch talent. This all started when East High school was built and the parents think that the success Hickman had previous was due to East kids playing at Hickman(Centerville).