Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Dimonddad

Who you got top ten in AA for 2019

Recommended Posts

not sure about a full 10.. but sweetwater should be pretty good. they have a really nice pitcher coming back. meigs lost rogers and reed so not expecting much from the defending champs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 1:20 PM, BallGenius said:

not sure about a full 10.. but sweetwater should be pretty good. they have a really nice pitcher coming back. meigs lost rogers and reed so not expecting much from the defending champs

Meigs has been successful in the past without Rodgers and Reed. Don’t lower your expectations too far, this will still be a competitive team. ERA might be a smidge higher than the last few years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, TigerNation said:

Meigs has been successful in the past without Rodgers and Reed. Don’t lower your expectations too far, this will still be a competitive team. ERA might be a smidge higher than the last few years. 

Meigs lost more than just Rogers and Reed they lost like seven kids total didn't they ? I think if Sequatchie County plays the way they can with Turner pitching they will win that region 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dimonddad said:

Meigs lost more than just Rogers and Reed they lost like seven kids total didn't they ? I think if Sequatchie County plays the way they can with Turner pitching they will win that region 

Lost 4, and I have no grand expectations of them winning a fourth consecutive championship, but they won’t immediately become a bottom feeder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements



×