Who you got top ten in AA for 2019

Dimonddad

On 3/11/2019 at 10:26 PM, blitzinbuc said:

You're obviously not aware of the juniors and seniors who's play the last few years has helped Meigs win state. They're a young team though this year with about 13 freshmen and sophomores of a 19 player roster. 
Sweetwater will have their best team in years.  Glad to see some other district teams getting better to make it more interesting.

well i did say i dont follow softball much, so yeah, im really not aware

On 2/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, TigerNation said:

Meigs has been successful in the past without Rodgers and Reed. Don’t lower your expectations too far, this will still be a competitive team. ERA might be a smidge higher than the last few years. 

Meigs will not compete for a title they'll be lucky to make it out of the district unless they improve alot , more than the era is going to be higher so are the numbers in the loss column. Just my opinion from what I seen of them playing this weekend and Athens

1 hour ago, Dimonddad said:

Meigs will not compete for a title they'll be lucky to make it out of the district unless they improve alot , more than the era is going to be higher so are the numbers in the loss column. Just my opinion from what I seen of them playing this weekend and Athens

I don’t think Meigs will be playing for a title ether, but I think they can win the district because they can score a lot of runs, if they can develop the two freshman pictures they should have a good year.

Like I said I watched them play this weekend they didn't score a lot of runs they scored 23 and gave up 25 thru 5 games and lost in silver bracket to Sequoyah so I don't see them winning the district

4 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I don’t think Meigs will be playing for a title ether, but I think they can win the district because they can score a lot of runs, if they can develop the two freshman pictures they should have a good year.

Sequatchie looked very good in the Meigs tourney as did Sale Creek.  Both teams have a good shot at getting to state and making noise when they get there.  Tellico also has legit shot at making state in single A.  District 5AA doesn't look to be very loaded this year but most have young teams that do have talent.  Depends on how they mature as season progresses.  Glad the weather cooperated and teams got to get on the field a little this weekend in Athens,  Overall a good tourney.