Who you got top ten in AA for 2019

Dimonddad

I can agree with your pick for Sequatchie County to be in the mix.  The problem they have though is looking at their district.  Where does the 2nd best team in that district or region fall?  I know that they cannot help that, but it might be a disadvantage when it comes time for the State Tournament.  CP11 has a solid top 10.  The order could be debatable, but I am pretty good with it.  

On 4/10/2019 at 1:12 PM, wward1010 said:

Why isn't anyone saying South Side?  They have split with Lexington.  They won the Southern Warrior Tournament.   I like South Side and Lexington.  Look at their scores.  Two of the best teams in the state.  Anyone argue that???

Jackson South Side is the real deal!! 

On 4/19/2019 at 12:09 AM, Indian said:

Sequatchie is scheduled to get a competition boost in a tournament tomorrow and Saturday but right now it’s not looking good (rain). 12-0 tonight vs Signal Mt in 3 1/3 or so. 

Well they got their competition boost and very well.  They are definitely a top contender in AA

JohnnyUtah I love your name. That's from Point Break right? One of my favorite movies.  

I'm a Forrest fan and they have been doing really well this year. I know Creekwood is good too. They lost to Forrest in pool games in Raptor Classic but then came back and beat them 3-2 in tournament play. I knew Gibbs was good a couple of years ago before Forrest moved up from single A and they moved down from AAA. I can't remember ss name but we all loved watching her play. I think she ended up going to play at Carson-Newman. Anyway I like being able to see who and why ppl are making predictions. I enjoy softball so I'm glad I found this forum

• Like 1

On 4/24/2019 at 10:46 PM, Jagger18 said:

JohnnyUtah I love your name. That's from Point Break right? One of my favorite movies.  

I'm a Forrest fan and they have been doing really well this year. I know Creekwood is good too. They lost to Forrest in pool games in Raptor Classic but then came back and beat them 3-2 in tournament play. I knew Gibbs was good a couple of years ago before Forrest moved up from single A and they moved down from AAA. I can't remember ss name but we all loved watching her play. I think she ended up going to play at Carson-Newman. Anyway I like being able to see who and why ppl are making predictions. I enjoy softball so I'm glad I found this forum

It is, but just cool name to fly under the radar to be subjective. 

They are solid, very good team from top to bottom and could match up with the best AAA teams this year. Beat Powell and Farragut already this year, two of the better AAA teams in the state. Next year, they will potentially bottom out as they lose both pitchers, but will have a good defense and offense.  

Leah Sohm is the SS I believe you are referring about, yes she is at CN this year. 

On 4/26/2019 at 7:29 AM, JohnnyUtah said:

It is, but just cool name to fly under the radar to be subjective. 

They are solid, very good team from top to bottom and could match up with the best AAA teams this year. Beat Powell and Farragut already this year, two of the better AAA teams in the state. Next year, they will potentially bottom out as they lose both pitchers, but will have a good defense and offense.  

Leah Sohm is the SS I believe you are referring about, yes she is at CN this year. 

Yes that was her name, Leah. She was an amazing athlete and she was entertaining to watch at bat. She'd jump straight up in the air and bring her knees up before she got in the box. Never saw anyone else do that. Forrest played Baylor in a tournament and lost 4-1 but from what I've heard about them that was a pretty good game considering how good they are. They did beat Wilson Central who I think was in championship for raptor classic. Idk who ended up winning that tournament

On 4/28/2019 at 10:20 PM, Jagger18 said:

Yes that was her name, Leah. She was an amazing athlete and she was entertaining to watch at bat. She'd jump straight up in the air and bring her knees up before she got in the box. Never saw anyone else do that. Forrest played Baylor in a tournament and lost 4-1 but from what I've heard about them that was a pretty good game considering how good they are. They did beat Wilson Central who I think was in championship for raptor classic. Idk who ended up winning that tournament

Creek Wood and Wilson Central were co champions at Raptor due to rainout in the 1st inning.