Who you got top ten in AA for 2019

Dimonddad

SS:    23-4  All of the losses coming from quality teams (2 of those Lex.).  3 of those losses in tournaments.  Won the Southern Warrior large school tournament.  Outscored opponents 195 to 36. 

Lexington:  21-2  Both losses to quality teams (1 of those SS).  Runner up in the Southern Warrior small school tournament.  Outscored opponents 138 to 40.  

We can get into athletes as well, but I'm just looking at the teams achievements.   

I know there are other schools in the top 10 but I have seen these teams play.  Waverly looks good.  South Gibson is looking good, but I  believe the teams at Lexington and South Side are better when I see them play.  

Sequatchie County falls in that category they're 20 - 1 right now outscoring opponents 170-30 they are well rounded, I think they lead the state in several offensive categories including batting average,And steals and probably one of the best pitchers in the state on the mound