Notre Dame 2019

Booger

With 4 backs form the 2018 season that have all signed/committed to continue play on Saturdays in 2019......can the Fighting Irish find the replacements to keep the Jags Single Wing tappin at that 5000 rushin mark behind a pretty salty returnin O line.....

....thinkin the biggest challenge facin the Irish are the losses of all them backs, replacement of Jordan Ford on defense, findin a tru eatin breathin committed QB to compliment the run, and figurin a way to replace a now defunct and absent jr league feeder system that truly supports the HS program

.....with Alcoee droppin Corbin, KY and the Fighting Irish steppin in to feel that void in KYs State championship frequent visitor.....and with the Irish's addition of 6A McMinn County to the list.....tho challengin as it may b.....should hopefully b another excitin year for the over on Vermont Ave...

thoughts and shots

Booger just sayin :thumb:  

On 2/11/2019 at 9:38 AM, Booger said:

With 4 backs form the 2018 season that have all signed/committed to continue play on Saturdays in 2019......can the Fighting Irish find the replacements to keep the Jags Single Wing tappin at that 5000 rushin mark behind a pretty salty returnin O line.....

....thinkin the biggest challenge facin the Irish are the losses of all them backs, replacement of Jordan Ford on defense, findin a tru eatin breathin committed QB to compliment the run, and figurin a way to replace a now defunct and absent jr league feeder system that truly supports the HS program

.....with Alcoee droppin Corbin, KY and the Fighting Irish steppin in to feel that void in KYs State championship frequent visitor.....and with the Irish's addition of 6A McMinn County to the list.....tho challengin as it may b.....should hopefully b another excitin year for the over on Vermont Ave...

thoughts and shots

Booger just sayin :thumb:  

If the Irish are playing those McMinn County Cherokees, think us Charger Fans will be cheering for Ole Norte Dame that night. 

11 hours ago, Charger64 said:

If the Irish are playing those McMinn County Cherokees, think us Charger Fans will be cheering for Ole Norte Dame that night. 

when u get a livin specimen.....or even a dead one.....from Inglewood pullin for the Irish gainst another fo.....tho tru it may even b them cherokees from athens the Irish r playin......u got sum real hatred boilin thru them arterys

Booger just sayin :evil: 

• Like 1

lets just say that weve lost a very supportive system that was puttin great players out to the hole city....and this hread coachin cat was puttin some our youngins up gainst sum serious competition.....like the Alcoees, Farroguts, Beardens....wernt dodgin nobody to keep a steller record..he was just chasin the best competition he could find.......and he was  doin a lot of things in line with what the Irish staff and program and other programs that were doin to prep them.....and the direct line catholic support system......butthurt egos have gotten the best of that for the moment......for the moment.....for the moment

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

Looks like we got the gold domers for home coming...interesting!?

.......yall invited us over to the North Brainerd Levee Swamp for your Homecomin in 2017......but that was a middle September date.....now yall have invited us back for parade week again......but now its 25 Oct.......our last regular season game.......Them Southern Baptist over at Sliverdale schedule us every year for their homecomin too.....

......guessin yall 2 r bankin on ND becomin everybodys ddormat again soon......it wernt too long ago...everybody scheduled ND for their homecomin

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• 3 months later...