Notre Dame 2019

Booger

14 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Especially if he puts on that lipstick he likes to wear. 

remember Booger Mama bein steamin that night I crossed back over to the Irish side and all that carnauba/whale sperm mixture was all over Boogers collar.......got accused again of gettin a lapper at one of those brass pole dancin places......Booger kept on keptin on tellin Booger Mama that it wernt so and that it was from that name signin and photo op with all them Goons

Booger just sayin 4bcb79e49b9704b2-make-up-female-girl-mak

On 7/26/2019 at 3:16 PM, TynerRamFan said:

Hey Booger, heard we got a scrimmage with Y'all in a couple weeks!! Hope it's cool weather.. see you then!!

this is a tru thing.......if the stars aline....Booger will b back in the 50 to see the scrap tune up......your boys ought to out number the irish by about twice...if not triple,....possible long year for the Itrish

look Boog up

Booger just sayin:shock:

not sure exactly how the end plays out for the boys of Vermont Ave....but this group of dirt baggers trenchin may b the best Fant has had...and with big nasty Brigs leadin the way ...... the Irishes preseason all-stater RB gonna have a decent chance to have some highlites

Booger just sayin :thumb: 

On 7/28/2019 at 9:52 AM, Booger said:

this is a tru thing.......if the stars aline....Booger will b back in the 50 to see the scrap tune up......your boys ought to out number the irish by about twice...if not triple,....possible long year for the Itrish

look Boog up

Booger just sayin:shock:

I doubt if the Rams will outnumber the Irish, Booger..our numbers are down as well. Will have a better count after I see them this pm in the scrimmage.

2 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

I doubt if the Rams will outnumber the Irish, Booger..our numbers are down as well. Will have a better count after I see them this pm in the scrimmage.

TRF may b bout a week to early....unless its tune up with sombody else

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1