Notre Dame 2019

Booger

I noticed on the schedule that the bowl game Notre Dame is playing in Corbin, Kentucky is listed as single games, on the schedule from this web site.
I got this from the Corbin head coach and it states both games are on Saturday August 31st.

Corbin. 8/31/19 Highlands vs Knoxville Catholic /Corbin vs Notre dame academy

I am guessing the Coach at Corbin would know?

On 8/2/2019 at 11:07 PM, LickingCountyFan said:

I noticed on the schedule that the bowl game Notre Dame is playing in Corbin, Kentucky is listed as single games, on the schedule from this web site.
I got this from the Corbin head coach and it states both games are on Saturday August 31st.

Corbin. 8/31/19 Highlands vs Knoxville Catholic /Corbin vs Notre dame academy

I am guessing the Coach at Corbin would know?

Booger guessin the feller from Ohio guessin correct.......the Schedule on T is incorrect......the Irish play that bluegrass grass contest at 2000 on saturday

...see ya there

Booger just sayin :thumb:

On 8/3/2019 at 5:58 PM, Booger said:

would chomp down bout 50 of those fried carp sammiches yall got to have that many out

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Well Booger, we won't be at full strength on Friday.. not making any excuses but starting QB and WR won't play.. we will go with what we have and hopefully we won't lose any more before the jamboree!!

On August 6, 2019 at 8:13 PM, TynerRamFan said:

Well Booger, we won't be at full strength on Friday.. not making any excuses but starting QB and WR won't play.. we will go with what we have and hopefully we won't lose any more before the jamboree!!

Your partial strength is still 2x the Irish .

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

should be a very good short test once again at this years jamboree with the irish lining up gainst 5-A Soddy and 6-A Oodlewah.......be intestin to see how this years Irish dirt bags in the trenches fare up gainst these 2 teams....especially gainst them owls

.....hopin the boys from Vermont Ave stay healthy in this thing.....smallest group Fants had since his arrival.....both opponents may have more freshman than the irish have in total

Booger just sayin  :thumb: GO IRISH

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, Booger said:

should be a very good short test once again at this years jamboree with the irish lining up gainst 5-A Soddy and 6-A Oodlewah.......be intestin to see how this years Irish dirt bags in the trenches fare up gainst these 2 teams....especially gainst them owls

.....hopin the boys from Vermont Ave stay healthy in this thing.....smallest group Fants had since his arrival.....both opponents may have more freshman than the irish have in total

Booger just sayin  :thumb: GO IRISH

BOOGIE YOU GOT 10 MINUTES ON THE GRIDIRON WITH DEM OWLS TO MAKE ME A BELIEVER!!:popcorneater:

#LOP 

#BIGBOYFOOTBALL

1 hour ago, PassiveAggressive said:

BOOGIE YOU GOT 10 MINUTES ON THE GRIDIRON WITH DEM OWLS TO MAKE ME A BELIEVER!!:popcorneater:

#LOP 

#BIGBOYFOOTBALL

well well well....look whos showed up......missin some pieces PA....ant got all them producers outside the trenches like we been havin.....maybe the Irish can keep all them 6-A hosses from runnin amuk for 10 min.....yall go easy on us

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

On 8/17/2019 at 9:49 PM, PassiveAggressive said:

:thumb::mrgreen::popcorneater:CAN'T HANG HUH..

#LOP 

#BIGBOYFOOTBALL

obviously not on defendin that long pass......but the Irish owned the rest.....and Booger nose PA is a believer...but want so it so

......Irish should be just fine in their division...at least in the east.....GC Knoxville will be the only team the Irish will see in the division that can toss the ball when they cant run against our front 7....and not sure they can toss that long ball like the owls did to get them outta a pinch

Booger just sayin :thumb::popcorneater:

Edited by Booger