AAA 145 lb Preview and Picks

Bump11

This may be one of the most controversial weights, or atleast one with the most controversial match. Klingensmith vs Lundy. With all the talk about Cole choking come tournament time, and Lundy not deserving his ranking..this one has intensity written all over it. Both want it bad, and both lose to Pergande in the final imo. But this is by far the match I’m most looking forward to. And we get it as a quarterfinal. However I don’t think anyone touches Pergande. He looks even more dangerous at 45. Joseph Frye seems to have the easiest path to the podium. That quarter isn’t near as strong as the others. Watch for Sam Morris, Trevor South, and Antonio Washington to real off some wins on the back side and make it interesting for the bottom half of the podium. 

Final Picks:

1. Alex Pergande (Wilson Central)

2. Grant Lundy (Cleveland)

3. Cole Klingensmith (Summit)

4. Gavin Russell (Davey Crockett)

5. Matheson Meade (Bearden)

6. Joseph Frye (Science Hill)

One match away:

Sam Morris (Maryville), Trevor South (Stewarts Creek)

Edited by Bump11

39 minutes ago, matdogsh said:

There aint no choke in Cole. Just have to agree to disagree. I smell some wishful thinking.

You think I hope he chokes? LOL I never said that. All I stated was that there has been talk amongst people about him choking. I never said that I agreed with it. I hope Cole wins. I hope he wins it all. I just don’t see it happening.