13 and 14 AA Coach of the Year and Player of the Year....caller you're on!

RealisticFan45

1 hour ago, Bobcats83 said:

Give Northside coach some time.  Coach before him didn't win either.  Takes time to build a culture of winning.  

McNeil has talent and could care less about his football experience.  He has had a lot of talent the last few years and should have been to state at least 4 times.  Lost in regions and was beaten in substate at home.  Wouldn't surprise me if they get beat in region or substate this year

I just told you! I don’t care if you care or not! Who is your team Mr Bobcats88? Let me guess McNairy? 

2 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Im guessing by the name that youre from Mcnairy, i could be wrong. Lott has had some talent and how many state tournament appearances has he had in the last 10-15 years? I look at him as a legend or at least pretty good since he's got his name on the floor, lol. 

My point exactly!! He gotta be McNairy thundercat fan!! I wouldn’t like McNeal either lol

Edited by Tez2319

4 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Also curious to know what makes McNeil and Pipkin bad coaches?

I say that only because she gets what  she wants on the court! She gets all the help from the officials! I know you are wondering why.... her husband is over where the officials go! IMO conversations go like this honey I want such & such to ref this game! That way all calls will go my way! If you ever seen a Chester County game you can easily tell what is going on! Sit back and watch!

2 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Amos, Phelps, Robertson?, Sweat sisters i believe, #51 from last year all played college ball and I am sure there are many more that has been under his coaching that played and were capable of making a run. Now he has Warren(D1 offers) and #31, could be a dangerous duo. So, we cant really say its about who has the players. 

Pipkin will probably get it. Nobody areound the district likes SS or McNeal

He has had enough talent to make a run! To me he can’t coach! He has his name on the court because he has been there for 30 years! I could have my name on anything that I did if I had been at one place since 1980’s! It’s a no brainer!! #31 is not a ball player! All she does is flops! She doesn’t play defense all she does is look for a call from the refs. Check her out tomorrow & you will definitely see what I am talking about! We South Side playa McNairy tomorrow so we will see how great he is! Now far as warren I mean she is 6’0 6’1 6’2 come on now that is a perfect guard in college, so in high school she looks above everyone else. She will get to college & be very average imo! 

Edited by Tez2319

1 hour ago, Macnarry said:

Coach Lott has forgotten more about coaching than McNeal knows today. If your team does not have the players, you are not going to the state. How many other active high school coaches in West Tennessee have their name on the court.

Ask any college coach who is the best player in the district?  Their answer will be Khyla Wade-Warren. If you take away Miller's snowbird layups, she would average 10 points a game. She will be the district player of the year because of her team's success and her points total.

Pipkin should be this year's coach of the year.

It’s showing how much he has forgotten! He needs to retire! Miller will score 10 points in her sleep lol! That’s why she will end her career with over 2000 points lol  you must be a comedian for a living!

Edited by Tez2319

Tez, you need to be careful about the personal attacks on players. I did not say Miller was a bad player. She is a good player, but just gets a lot of points off layups. Family members are unhappy you are bashing the MC girls.  We will see how good a coach McNeal is next year when McNairy's players are all back.

South Side players are taught to play dirty. That is why McNeal is not voted coach of the year. South Side had players ejected for punching an opposing player and those are just the ones that are caught by the officials. 

4 hours ago, Macnarry said:

Tez, you need to be careful about the personal attacks on players. I did not say Miller was a bad player. She is a good player, but just gets a lot of points off layups. Family members are unhappy you are bashing the MC girls.  We will see how good a coach McNeal is next year when McNairy's players are all back.

South Side players are taught to play dirty. That is why McNeal is not voted coach of the year. South Side had players ejected for punching an opposing player and those are just the ones that are caught by the officials. 

No personal shots!! Just my opinion!! Warran is the best player around West Tn! She has the perfect college frame in high school! I only said I didn’t think she will do well on the college stage! That’s my opinion, not personal! Big difference!! Our players are not taught to play dirty, we play defense! We had 2 players ejected dude, they was beaten by opposing dirty players and using poor judgment! They acted out of frustration! What do you expect from 14-17 year olds? We don’t make that an habit, but we do play hard noise defense! FYI I will never take any personal shots at kids! 

Edited by Tez2319

I was at that game when the said incident happened and it was 3 situations that lead up that punch which the officials failed to gain control, not sure how the coach is at fault. What coach teaches their player to punch somebody? Why do so many people call aggressive defense playing dirty? I have to say I feel SS is penalized for their style of play and athleticism. I have seen Gibson County and Dyersburg get up in people and defend and nobody calls what they do dirty. I feel that people think girls basketball is supposed to be soft, play a zone and shoot jump shots. 

28 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

I was at that game when the said incident happened and it was 3 situations that lead up that punch which the officials failed to gain control, not sure how the coach is at fault. What coach teaches their player to punch somebody? Why do so many people call aggressive defense playing dirty? I have to say I feel SS is penalized for their style of play and athleticism. I have seen Gibson County and Dyersburg get up in people and defend and nobody calls what they do dirty. I feel that people think girls basketball is supposed to be soft, play a zone and shoot jump shots. 

Yea I was there as well, and I couldn’t have said it better! She did things that we(Fans) seen & it was dirty. So the third thing the girl from Lexington did our girl acted out of frustration! Do I blame her no! Do I blame the refs heck yes! The refs was horrible that night!! Well must nights they are! And with the district being head in Chester Co I know we will not get any calls!! I seen you comment on the special calls Chester Co gets, so you have been around 14AA ball smh! Also you are right we(South Side) gets called dirty, Gibson Co does it and it’s good defense smh. I hate pulling the race card, but I was taught to call a spade a spade! We get this treatment pretty much every night! We play defense get over it people! Do we foul some yes, but who don’t! See y’all tomorrow! I will be there early!! Front row seats Friday for the girls & front row seats Saturday for our boys! 

Edited by Tez2319

49 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

No personal shots!! Just my opinion!! Warran is the best player around West Tn! She has the perfect college frame in high school! I only said I didn’t think she will do well on the college stage! That’s my opinion, not personal! Big difference!! Our players are not taught to play dirty, we play defense! We had 2 players ejected dude, they was beaten by opposing dirty players and using poor judgment! They acted out of frustration! What do you expect from 14-17 year olds? We don’t make that an habit, but we do play hard noise defense! FYI I will never take any personal shots at kids! 

Man what the heck is your problem...