13 and 14 AA Coach of the Year and Player of the Year....caller you're on!

RealisticFan45

There is a way to play the game the right way and a dirty way to play. SS does not get respect because they play dirty even though they have the most talent.  They clutch, grab, elbow, flop, and QM falls into defenders to get fouls called. South Side needs Johnny Growe back to teach the girls' coach how to win the proper way.

Tez, I guess you know more than Nike and the other SEC coaches. She is on Nike's top summer team in Tennessee and she is listed as one of the Top 2020 recruits  in Tennessee.

35 minutes ago, Macnarry said:

There is a way to play the game the right way and a dirty way to play. SS does not get respect because they play dirty even though they have the most talent.  They clutch, grab, elbow, flop, and QM falls into defenders to get fouls called. South Side needs Johnny Growe back to teach the girls' coach how to win the proper way.

Tez, I guess you know more than Nike and the other SEC coaches. She is on Nike's top summer team in Tennessee and she is listed as one of the Top 2020 recruits  in Tennessee.

That’s good! Johny Growe is my guy! 

On 2/13/2019 at 10:16 PM, Tez2319 said:

I disagree!! McNeal is one of the best coaches in West Tn football & basketball 

Only thing McNeal is good at is promoting and coaching bad attitudes.  King thug and his little thugettes.  But then again, who would expect anything less?  Tez2319, if you agree and approve of his and his players actions and behavior, you are part of the problem.  #ignorancebreedsignorance.  

Edited by Bigdog2020

3 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Who determines when a play is a foul or a flop? Or when its a grab, clutch or elbow thrown? It's kind of like football, you can call a hold on every snap. Everybody fouls and  does all those things listed. Why is it teams can dish it out but cant take it?

True, but SS players throwing licks and getting kicked out simply because they got their “crap packed”  is so unnecessary.  Guess that’s just part of the game though?  So glad you aren’t a coach, it would be sad to know any children are in you control.

1 hour ago, Bigdog2020 said:

Only thing McNeal is good at is promoting and coaching bad attitudes.  King thug and his little thugettes.  But then again, who would expect anything less?  Tez2319, if you agree and approve of his and his players actions and behavior, you are part of the problem.  #ignorancebreedsignorance.  

You must be from Chester or McNairy lol. Are you saying that because they are black perhaps? I understand racism still alive in 2019 #Trump brings it out of people 

Edited by Tez2319

3 minutes ago, dmm88 said:

Great semifinal games tonight!!!!!! McNairy gave South Side everything they could handle and Lexington pulled off the upset of Chester County. The stars showed out tonight. Miller with 40 and Wade-Warren with 29. Excellent play by all 4 teams.

I agree! Big time players step up in the biggest game! Both players I always enjoy watching, both players are great to watch! Chester County versus Lexington game was a great one as well!! 

On 2/14/2019 at 1:37 PM, Macnarry said:

Coach Lott has forgotten more about coaching than McNeal knows today. If your team does not have the players, you are not going to the state. How many other active high school coaches in West Tennessee have their name on the court.

Ask any college coach who is the best player in the district?  Their answer will be Khyla Wade-Warren. If you take away Miller's snowbird layups, she would average 10 points a game. She will be the district player of the year because of her team's success and her points total.

Pipkin should be this year's coach of the year.

No “snowbird” layups tonight and what she do.... only hit 40 tonight!! 

Tez I believe SS proved they are not capable of winning the region.  Big lead at the half and played sloppy on both ends the 2nd half.  No discipline at all McNeal was out coached by Lott and I’m not his fan either.   SS will lose to Westview or Crockett in region semifinals and could lose first round if they draw Dyersburg 

15 hours ago, Tez2319 said:

You must be from Chester or McNairy lol. Are you saying that because they are black perhaps? I understand racism still alive in 2019 #Trump brings it out of people 

Come on man. He didn’t say anything about the color of someone’s skin. Leave the racism crap out of this a high school message board. Lord knows there are enough injustices and real case of serious racism and prejudice in this world. Ones that involve violence and pure hate. We don’t need to cry racism over little stuff like a message board. SMDH.  And just so you know.... I’m black.