Waverly 2019 - Head Coach: Randall Boldin

TheAmbassador

When you can when a gold ball and beat SP who they haven't beat in 2 full graduating classes, 26 years to be a matter of fact and finally beat them and Greenback, the giant in 1A the last few year's  and 1A champs the year before, well that's a good resume to leave on, plus, no way he has as much talent coming back as he did this past year. That was a once in a lifetime group that came through Whitwell and will never see again.  Plus, for him to be able to go home and I'm sure make more money, it's a no brainer. Good luck to him though. 

5 hours ago, Swarm said:

Congrats on hiring another good coach Waverly. 

Still no chance of beating Fairview though. :lol:

Come on swarm, I can't believe you starting that mess already!:lol: Don't forget, both of the last two meetings were battles with us winning one of them, so it's not a tall order to pull it off.  Can't wait to see what this guy can do! I've heard nothing but good things about him!

2 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

Come on swarm, I can't believe you starting that mess already!:lol: Don't forget, both of the last two meetings were battles with us winning one of them, so it's not a tall order to pull it off.  Can't wait to see what this guy can do! I've heard nothing but good things about him!

It’s always a battle when Fairview and Waverly meet on the football field.  Both teams have been very very good in recent years and I would expect for their annual game to once again be highly competitive and make both teams better for their respective playoff runs come November.  

49-42 Fairview in 2018

50-49 (OT) Waverly in 2017

27-26 Fairview in 2016

34-25 Fairview in 2015

21-7 Fairview in 2014

• Like 1