FORREST 2019

GeneralForrest

If that is correct and what the others are saying about the non region foes is correct, Forrest has a chance to be 9-0 heading into the final game, at home, against Lewis, for the Region title. 

The question is, do these coaches and players see what an opportunity they have. Every detail this off-season counts. This team was coached like a truckstop bathroom last year. It's time to make this a year of excellence in every phase. This isn't corn farming. It's highly sophisticated football. Weights, play calling, on field discipline, off field diet and strength and conditioning, it ALL counts. 

The baseball team almost won state in AA. Girls softball has 2 state titles the last few years. The wrestling program is one of the best in the state at any level, with 3 state champs the last 5 years. The cheerleaders just placed 2nd in the state and competed for a National Title.  

It's time for the football team to rejoin the rest of the pack in planning, effort, and execution.

2015-2016- 21 wins. 2017-2018- 9 wins.  Unacceptable. 

repost:

if this team goes 7-3 Coach Eli should mail a letter of apology in hand written calligraphy to every former Rocket as well as every parent of current Rockets. 

The players are also responsible however. Some of those players last year cared more about social media, beer swillin and vaping than winning football games. If that's the way these Rockets wanna go out, it's their decision.  We will know in the off season if they are serious about fulfilling their potential.  

I also hope everyone got a better understanding of just how good a Coach Brent Johns was. He was sorely missed. I wish he would come back on, even as just an advisor to the offense. We couldn't get a friggin first down against an empty field some games.  

Let me be clear- I know I'm the only one who posts on here til like August.

I think the coaches were atrocious and there are a zillion examples- they MUSt be better this year. 

However, this senior class has been coddled since the youth league. Red carpet, all that. It's time for them to produce. If they do, Forrest has an amazing year. If they worry more about their Hudl accounts, and other extra circulars, the Rockets go 5-5, 6-4, and Eli is probably scanning the Coach T boards for a new gig. 

22 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

If that is correct and what the others are saying about the non region foes is correct, Forrest has a chance to be 9-0 heading into the final game, at home, against Lewis, for the Region title. 

The question is, do these coaches and players see what an opportunity they have. Every detail this off-season counts. This team was coached like a truckstop bathroom last year. It's time to make this a year of excellence in every phase. This isn't corn farming. It's highly sophisticated football. Weights, play calling, on field discipline, off field diet and strength and conditioning, it ALL counts. 

The baseball team almost won state in AA. Girls softball has 2 state titles the last few years. The wrestling program is one of the best in the state at any level, with 3 state champs the last 5 years. The cheerleaders just placed 2nd in the state and competed for a National Title.  

It's time for the football team to rejoin the rest of the pack in planning, effort, and execution.

2015-2016- 21 wins. 2017-2018- 9 wins.  Unacceptable. 

They won't beat Portland.