FORREST 2019

GeneralForrest

Why on Earth does Forrest have to travel TO Summertown 2 straight years? Their field is a cornfield and God forbid it rains. Parking was in grass up to an adults waist. A dog, 3 deer and several squirrels were part of the game. 12 dinner bells, 11 shotguns, 10 fistacuffs, 9 drunken rednecks, 8 cars stuck in mud, 7 children lost, 6 abductions, 5 911 calls, 4 lost cars, i mean you get the drift.  

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:14 PM, GeneralAmerigha said:

Why on Earth does Forrest have to travel TO Summertown 2 straight years? Their field is a cornfield and God forbid it rains. Parking was in grass up to an adults waist. A dog, 3 deer and several squirrels were part of the game. 12 dinner bells, 11 shotguns, 10 fistacuffs, 9 drunken rednecks, 8 cars stuck in mud, 7 children lost, 6 abductions, 5 911 calls, 4 lost cars, i mean you get the drift.  

We have to go to Community again this year, not a big deal, just 15 mins. down the road, but Loretto comes to us again. Not complaining at all about missing that 4 hr. round trip, just didn't expect it.

ER is a win. Forrest is 2 TDs better. 

Portland will be a loss. Only because they are a big school and I don't know much about them. It's a long trip tho

Eagleville is a win. 1 point losses the last 2 years. Forrest much more senior laden. 

Moore County is a win. When they beat Forrest I'll believe they can do it.

Loretto is a win. Long trip and Forrest was much better last year. Lorretto hits hard for a half.

Lawrence Co- loss. Same as Portland. 

Summertown- Win. Gane was 1 TD last year. Forrest had 413 turnovers. Most middle schools would be competitive with Summertown, minus their cheap shotting

Community- Death, Taxes, Forrest beats Community.

Cascade- Forrest picks their score. 

Lewis Co- Forrest enters this game 7-2 and wins in OT, taking the Region for the first time since 2016.  

On 4/8/2019 at 2:17 PM, GeneralAmerigha said:

Portland went 6-5 last year, losing their last 4 games. 

Lawrence Co went 2-8 and one of the wins was a forfeit against Giles Co

I don't see a benefit playing any 4A schools even if they aren't very good. In the past even though the games were competitive, it took our team a few weeks to get over playing the Page series, the AL powerhouse, and the BGA games. It's ridiculous we couldn't work out a series with Cornersville. 

I'll wait until the spring scrimmage to make a prediction. This could be a special season with a deep playoff run but it could be 2017-2018 all over again.

51 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Salem- do you know why the Rockets have to travel to Summertown 2 straight years? Worst facilities I've ever seen. The endzones have raccoon nests.  

You must have never been to Perry County. Summertown is more about that roundball anyways

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Salem- do you know why the Rockets have to travel to Summertown 2 straight years? Worst facilities I've ever seen. The endzones have raccoon nests.  

No explanation from me. I thought maybe CA leaving changed the region home/aways but Community comes to us two years in a row and we go to Summertown again. I'd rather make the drive to Unionville instead of Summertown.