Cornersville 2019

GeneralForrest

On 2/17/2019 at 4:49 PM, Outsider1998 said:

Losing a huge senior class is a drop off for every team except Huntington... Weird how that works

Mustangs will drop-off after this outstanding senior class leaves. Most of our athletes in school play football. Heck you can't get a date if you're aren't a football player. You don't see no athletic kids in Huntingdon marching in the band. Our kids have worked very hard since the season ended. Maybe we can make it past the quarterfinals. 

• 1 month later...

Rumor is that Cornersville, Forrest, and Gordonsville will be having a three way scrimmage in the spring at Forrest. I think that will be somewhat of a good measuring stick for all three teams very early in the season. Gordonsville came to Cornersville last year for the spring and it was a good game...as good as spring games can be. I figure the T will start heating up a little with spring practices starting to fire up around the state. Ready for camp season to get rolling and for me and my family that starts April 6th at the Battle in the Smokies. Can't wait!

30 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Rumor is that Cornersville, Forrest, and Gordonsville will be having a three way scrimmage in the spring at Forrest. I think that will be somewhat of a good measuring stick for all three teams very early in the season. Gordonsville came to Cornersville last year for the spring and it was a good game...as good as spring games can be. I figure the T will start heating up a little with spring practices starting to fire up around the state. Ready for camp season to get rolling and for me and my family that starts April 6th at the Battle in the Smokies. Can't wait!

Internet says it's May 10th at 5:30 pm so it must be official! Our local Mexican restaurant will start serving some of the best Mexican plates around at 4:30 out of our concession stand. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Salem said:

Internet says it's May 10th at 5:30 pm so it must be official! Our local Mexican restaurant will start serving some of the best Mexican plates around at 4:30 out of our concession stand. 

Mexican plates? What kind of mess is this? Has Chapel Hill gone to the Mexicans? What happened to hot dogs, hamburgers and freedom fries?

I havent been to Chapel Hill since my aunt died but I guess the times are a changing.

On 2/20/2019 at 5:19 PM, Croppygenius said:

Mustangs will drop-off after this outstanding senior class leaves. Most of our athletes in school play football. Heck you can't get a date if you're aren't a football player. You don't see no athletic kids in Huntingdon marching in the band. Our kids have worked very hard since the season ended. Maybe we can make it past the quarterfinals. 

I think the rest of the guys in your school are just smarter than your football players. It’s not that they can’t get a date just don’t want one. Huntingdung women are some of the ugliest ever!!!

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think the rest of the guys in your school are just smarter than your football players. It’s not that they can’t get a date just don’t want one. Huntingdung women are some of the ugliest ever!!!

Yeah we have some female athletes that could probably start on your football team. Our girls dominate your girls in both basketball and softball. Sorry Purp it's looking like 3 on a row on the football side of things.

6 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Mexican plates? What kind of mess is this? Has Chapel Hill gone to the Mexicans? What happened to hot dogs, hamburgers and freedom fries?

I havent been to Chapel Hill since my aunt died but I guess the times are a changing.

Que tipo de desastre es este?  We have a wall around our field so everyone inside will be a citizen. :D

One of our local Mexican restaurant owners does tons of charity stuff for the community & school. He makes a delicious ACP dish that will be showcased at the spring scrimmage fundraiser. Not sure if we even fire the grill up for a spring game otherwise. 

• Like 1