Day 2 Discussion

Bump11

Quarterfinal Matchups:

106-

#1 Trae McDaniel (Cleveland) vs Steven Dindl (Bartlett)

#3 Braden Ivy (MoTown West) vs Michael Mercante (Wilson Central)

Ian Wright (KnoxHalls) vs #5 Ethan Wilson (Bradley Central)

#4 Tyler South (Stewarts Creek) vs #2 Chris Calvin (McGavock)

113-

#2 Hunter Borders (Wilson Central) vs Kolin Koss (Bartlett)

Brennan Watkins (Dobyns Bennett) vs Tyler Venderheyden (Oakland)

Alex Rose (Blackman) vs #3 Sammy Shires (Rossview)

Cole Winer (Page) vs #1 Jackson Bradford (Cleveland)

120-

#1 Michael Cannon (Arlington) vs Cam Porter (Summit)

Reece Nelson (Tennessee) vs #4 William Witt (Cane Ridge)

#2 Eli Clemmons (Lebanon) vs Andrew Artiles (Collierville)

Tyler Mkeefery (Farragut) vs #5 Wes Devaney (Bradley Central)

126-

#1 Brayden Palmer (Beech) vs #3 Daniel Mroz (Bradley Central)

#5 David Medina (Riverdale) vs Kameron Franklin (Bartlett)

#6 Dylan Cockman (Arlington) vs Steven Fisak (Wilson Central)

#4 Braxton Mann (Science Hill) vs #2 Luke Dezember (Lawrence Co)

132-

#3 Dominic Williams (Lawrence Co) vs #6 Alex Ables (Centennial)

Luke Kerns (Arlington) vs #5 Landon Fisher (Jefferson Co)

#2 Christian Isbell (Clarksville) vs Zach Teaster (Heritage)

#4 Ian Morgan (KnoxHalls) vs #1 Logan Whiteside (Cleveland)

138-

#1 Cam Henderson (Smyrna) vs Jahkye Aples (Science Hill)

Jake Manuel (Houston) vs #5 Ely Castillo (Clarksville)

#3 Dillon Pendley (Tennessee) vs Tanner Willett (Independence)

Cael Laxoton (Cleveland) vs #2 Job Dooley (Franklin)

145-

#1 Alex Pergande (Wilson Central) vs #6 Matheson Meade (Bearden)

Daniel Thomas (Cane Ridge) vs Joseph Frye (Science Hill)

#3 Gavin Russell (David Crockett) vs Trevor South (Stewarts Creek)

#4 Grant Lundy (Cleveland) vs #2 Cole Klingensmith (Summit)

152-

#1 Austin Sweeney (Cleveland) vs John Campbell (Dickson Co)

Owen Merdano (Northeast) vs #3 Logan Ferguson (Tennessee)

Jared Harter (Science Hill) vs #2 Jalen Brown (Blackman)

Justin Henley (David Crockett) vs Jeremiah Herron (Beech)

160-

#1 Dominic Fields (Tennessee) vs Michael Lilley (Franklin)

Ryan Brown (Lebanon) vs Hunter Henley (KnoxHalls)

#3 Dalton Cockman (Arlington) vs Jonny Mac Fieldhacker (Brentwood)

#5 Zach Brenza (Cleveland) vs Josh Pietarila (Hardin Valley)

170-

#1 Landon Fowler (Blackman) vs Cooper Richards (Springfield)

Alex Mercado (MoTown East) vs Cade Meeks (East Hamilton)

#3 Dylan Quinn (Mt Juliet) vs Cade Young (Houston)

Larry Johnson (Bradley) vs #2 Chase Diehl (Science Hill)

182-

Jonah Albert (Franklin) vs Camden Buckingham (MoTown West)

#2 Brooks Sacharczyk (Blackman) vs #6 Samuel Smith (Clarksville)

Cooper Palmieri (Northwest) vs Tyrone McDonald (Bradley Central)

#5 Chris Parcel (Page) vs #1 Autsin Antcliffe (Arlington)

195-

#1 Bradley Williams (Clarksville) vs Roy Roman (LaVergne)

#4 Jason Brumlow (East Hamilton) vs Jacob Dubberly (Lawrence Co)

Gavin Hurley (Tennessee) vs #2 Isiah Perez (Cleveland)

Chris Williams (Heritage) vs #3 Devin Gibson (Bradley Central)

220-

#1 Skylar Coffee (Brentwood) vs Watson Justin (Soddy Daisy)

Stone Cummins (Anderson Co) vs Garret Smith (Rhea Co)

#2 Wilson Benefield (Cleveland) vs Andrew Cannon (Independence)

Keenan Stone (Hardin Valley) Logan McMillan (Rossview)

Hwt-

#1 Michael Kramer (Wilson Central) vs #5 Jared Dawson (Collierville)

Jordun Wilson (South Doyle) vs #2 Titus Swafford (Cleveland)

Jadon Langford (Walker Valley) vs Jackson Riley (Oakland)

#3 Trevor Linderman (Clinton) vs Dionte Coleman (Bolton)

Starts in about ten minutes. Who's on upset alert this morning?

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

Well, looks like Lundy proved some people wrong, he might not beat Pergande or even make the finals, but he stuck Cole and most people thought he would have a hard time even winning.

I don’t think he beats Pergande. The Lundy/Klingensmith debate has been going on since day one. I wouldn’t say most people thought anything. It was pretty split on who would come out on top. If anything I would say a lot of people favored him because he had a convincing win over Cole in the offseason

5 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

I don’t think he beats Pergande. The Lundy/Klingensmith debate has been going on since day one. I wouldn’t say most people thought anything. It was pretty split on who would come out on top. If anything I would say a lot of people favored him because he had a convincing win over Cole in the offseason

no, this is more for the moron that continues to whine about rankings based upon legacy, he ran his mouth that Lundy hadnt proved anything on his ranking and he kept taking losses(although pointed out they were from mostly oos wrestlers that were studs). He was right on Jones and i thought that was a way to big overrating, but he was wrong about Lundy like he usually is!

52 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

no, this is more for the moron that continues to whine about rankings based upon legacy, he ran his mouth that Lundy hadnt proved anything on his ranking and he kept taking losses(although pointed out they were from mostly oos wrestlers that were studs). He was right on Jones and i thought that was a way to big overrating, but he was wrong about Lundy like he usually is!

It wasn't like he was winning 14-0 and pinned him. He caught him. You wrestle that match 10x and you may get different results many of those times. Plus I think Lundy caught most of the flack this year because someone (his mother probably) got on here and said he belongs in the top 10 p4p rankings which is a joke.

16 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

It wasn't like he was winning 14-0 and pinned him. He caught him. You wrestle that match 10x and you may get different results many of those times. Plus I think Lundy caught most of the flack this year because someone (his mother probably) got on here and said he belongs in the top 10 p4p rankings which is a joke.

Looks like to me it was 3-0 at the time of pin and Klingensmith had already been warned for stalling by that point. so i dont think it would be 5-5 or even 7-3 if they wrestled 10 times.  If Lundy makes it past South it should be a good finals against Pergande. 

2 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Looks like to me it was 3-0 at the time of pin and Klingensmith had already been warned for stalling by that point. so i dont think it would be 5-5 or even 7-3 if they wrestled 10 times.  If Lundy makes it past South it should be a good finals against Pergande. 

if that's what you think then you don't know wrestling. pergande will major lundy 10-2

12 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

if that's what you think then you don't know wrestling. pergande will major lundy 10-2

dont worry, you already proved your knowledge of wrestling when you thought Cole would beat Lundy, so you wont be the one i go to ask wrestling questions! and I would be more than willing to put a wager on it that Pergande wont beat him by a major, so feel free to step up if you have the wrestling knowledge! If not keep your trap shut before you make yourself look even more a fool!

Also, you better hope Pergande has been taking it easy so far. He beat the kid from Hooterville 6-0 that lundy teched TWICE and the kid from bearden 13-5 neither impressive, I picked him to win it, but he is going to have to start picking it up for that to happen.

Edited by cobrakid8
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

dont worry, you already proved your knowledge of wrestling when you thought Cole would beat Lundy, so you wont be the one i go to ask wrestling questions! and I would be more than willing to put a wager on it that Pergande wont beat him by a major, so feel free to step up if you have the wrestling knowledge! If not keep your trap shut before you make yourself look even more a fool!

It should be a great one. The match I'm looking forward to seeing is Eathan Wilson and Chris Calvin. 

34 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Also, you better hope Pergande has been taking it easy so far. He beat the kid from Hooterville 6-0 that lundy teched TWICE and the kid from bearden 13-5 neither impressive, I picked him to win it, but he is going to have to start picking it up for that to happen.

wait so picking someone to win a match when they're ranked higher all season and they lose means they have no knowledge of wrestling? are you serious? lundy won and that's good for him but to honestly think that two kids who are that level that one will beat them 10x out of 10 is a joke. but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better