Day 2 Discussion

Bump11

1 hour ago, Ummmno said:

wait so picking someone to win a match when they're ranked higher all season and they lose means they have no knowledge of wrestling? are you serious? lundy won and that's good for him but to honestly think that two kids who are that level that one will beat them 10x out of 10 is a joke. but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better

If you think Cole is at Lundy's level that tells me all I need to know about your wrestling knowledge which is really POOR! You might want to quit posting before everyone here knows you are a fool!  But of course you also said Pergande would major him and I said put up or shut up, so which is it? I can put money on it, your posting privileges on here, whatever you want!

53 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

I guess Trae “caught”  Ivey again lol!!!!!!!!!!! People on here saying Trae got lucky win he beat him the first time. U dont pin twice and get lucky!!! Samson u should be ashamed of yourself willing to beat your whole months salary that Ivey would beat him this time!!!’

Ashamed of what exactly? That I had the cahones to go out on a limb and make a friendly wager for a kid I felt would win?? I've never shied away from anything. Ask the Goons, they'll tell you I'm not one for hiding. You should have looked me up on the floor if you wanted to collect.

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

I guess Trae “caught”  Ivey again lol!!!!!!!!!!! People on here saying Trae got lucky win he beat him the first time. U dont pin twice and get lucky!!! Samson u should be ashamed of yourself willing to beat your whole months salary that Ivey would beat him this time!!!’

Great job Trae I call that a trend!!  Go get you a state championship young man!

I picked Trae, but Ivy has no reason to be ashamed. Ivy gave him a tough match, and may have got the pin himself had the match not been stopped for blood. He definitely proved to me that he can wrestle with Trae. Both have great careers ahead of them. I’m expecting Trae to get the championship and Ivy to come back for third. I think that match should of been the finals.