Day 2 Discussion

Bump11

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 6:35 PM, fooseball95 said:

I guess Trae “caught”  Ivey again lol!!!!!!!!!!! People on here saying Trae got lucky win he beat him the first time. U dont pin twice and get lucky!!! Samson u should be ashamed of yourself willing to beat your whole months salary that Ivey would beat him this time!!!’

I totally agree with you.  However, if Ivey knew what he was doing when he stepped over he would have put in a boot and the discussion may have been about how Ivey decked McDaniel.  Good match!

3 hours ago, PurpleWrestler said:

Ivey doesn't know how to throw in a boot? Really? Seems that I have seen him do this 1000 times already

As a neutral spectator I just noticed that he didn't put in the boot when he stepped over late in the match and McDaniel raised his hips and it was over.  Watch the top college wrestlers and when they step over the boot goes in.

1 hour ago, cbg said:

As a neutral spectator I just noticed that he didn't put in the boot when he stepped over late in the match and McDaniel raised his hips and it was over.  Watch the top college wrestlers and when they step over the boot goes in.

I’m just saying, this wasn’t a lack of knowledge. Just a missed opportunity