AAA and DII State Recap

speakthetruth

1 minute ago, CHSBLUE said:

Ow just needs a participation trophy for his region to make him sleep better at night.

pretty much what he gets every year, since i am pretty sure he isnt a fan of Franklin or Clarksville or 20 plus years ago Overton, so unless he just loves a private school he hasnt had anything to crow about in high school wrestling. Heck, Soddy even won state duals in 89 when there was one classification.

This has turned into more of DABEARS trying to make Bradley relevant in this discussion of Region 4 dominance. How many finalist did Bradley have? Everyone wants to jump on the coattail of the winning teams success just because they are from the same region. Cleveland dominated, I guess that is a moral victory for the rest of that region...

5 minutes ago, McNugget said:

This has turned into more of DABEARS trying to make Bradley relevant in this discussion of Region 4 dominance. How many finalist did Bradley have? Everyone wants to jump on the coattail of the winning teams success just because they are from the same region. Cleveland dominated, I guess that is a moral victory for the rest of that region...

well you idiot, dabears team did finish SECOND in the state a few weeks ago! So they are the second best team in the state and those that might in a INDIVIDUAL TOURNAMENT wanted to prove they were second best they had the chance to do it a few weeks ago!   So yes Region 4 and Bears are relevant, always have and always will be! Sadly i cannot say the same for Soddy as they are horrible, i didnt like the pick for coach and their kids club isnt all that good, but the Bears will still be relevant and the rest of the state is catching up, however i also though that Ooltewah was going to also become a power when they did pretty well in 2007 and 2008, they have a higher finish in state than about 95% of the rest of the state ever has.

9 minutes ago, McNugget said:

who put Wilson Central into the consolation bracket at the State Duals?

15 minutes ago, McNugget said:

Bradley had 4. Which was pretty great due to team that we had. Couple first timers there. Semi young team. Jv starters due to another would have been medalist was out for the season after tearing some things in his knee. We held on to 2nd the whole time until the semis came around. Which was very impressive to as i was stating above. Anyone knows wrestling, knows just how "relevant" Bradley is. No one expected us to be in the finals 2 weeks ago. We were there. Everyone knew Cleveland would dominate. Bradley gave it their best and all. Nothing was about being relevant. Just stating that region 4 is here to stay.

Edited by DaBears1976

Just now, McNugget said:

Are we still talking about the numbers from this past weekend or are we changing the topic back to the state duals?

well mcnugget, if you count who the BEST teams are that is duals, now if you want to say how many state medalist you have go for it, but the day the individual's are actually seeded maybe we can talk about what place teams finish there as being relevant, because they arent. bad draws can effect that as we seen a few state finals that took place instead in semi's which means lost points for some wrestlers and their teams, but yeah, keep on talking because you make yourself look a FOOL!