AAA and DII State Recap

speakthetruth

And for those that want to see who has the most state champions since that matters to newest guy and OW, there is a list here. And just as a little FYI it doesn’t have many others besides Father Ryan carrying the banner for outside of Chattanooga. Heck Red Bank before the split had more then most other outside Chattanooga schools. Out of the 16 with 4 or more state titles only 3 of those come from anyone outside of Chattanooga and also Bradley that team that finished 2nd a few weeks ago but didn’t do as well at your individuals, hunt they are on a bunch of these lists of the best wrestlers and most state titles

http://tssaasports.com/history/records/view.cfm?type=championship&sport=wrestling

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/19/2019 at 9:07 PM, cobrakid8 said:

And for those that want to see who has the most state champions since that matters to newest guy and OW, there is a list here. And just as a little FYI it doesn’t have many others besides Father Ryan carrying the banner for outside of Chattanooga. Heck Red Bank before the split had more then most other outside Chattanooga schools. Out of the 16 with 4 or more state titles only 3 of those come from anyone outside of Chattanooga and also Bradley that team that finished 2nd a few weeks ago but didn’t do as well at your individuals, hunt they are on a bunch of these lists of the best wrestlers and most state titles

http://tssaasports.com/history/records/view.cfm?type=championship&sport=wrestling

Great post; however, there is some information missing.  Raymond Eason won 3 state championships and put on a show in the finals every year.   I also believe their are other wrestlers missing from this list.  Can somebody help me with updates.

Edited by facenthecrowd

On 2/19/2019 at 9:50 PM, cobrakid8 said:

Keep going, let’s see what the not small guys have done.  

And newest guy, don’t worry I am sure you saw the lights of the gym a few times, no matter how you go into a match the outcome isn’t always what you want and it’s great to have 3-4 champions and the rest a bunch of scrubs, but the best teams the actual best teams in the country top to bottom are the best with no holes, that’s what Bradley and Cleveland have done for years and I guess the way you guys look at it we can put it this way, Cleveland won, Baylor second with McCallie third and Wilson Central was 4th. See when you don’t wrestle head to head you don’t prove who the best is as a team. You find out who the best individual is, but not the best team. So we mine as well add 2 more Chattanooga area teams and just push back mighty Wilson Central to 4th, maybe it makes Bradley looks worse, but it’s funny to see the jealousy of those out there from everywhere else. OW has proven an idiot, we have seen that time and time again, his gate blinds him to the fact that even last year head2head his team Arlington lost to Soddy but yet Soddy being ranked he sounded like a whiny girl! So how about this, when another team from anywhere in the state wins a state title come back to me at that point, again Soddy themselves have won 4 titles compared to all other public schools outside of Chattanooga have won 3 total with 3 different schools! You aren’t on the Chattanooga level an it pisses you off, so instead of running your moth on a message board, get to work in the room, that’s where champions are made!

Baylor over Cleveland 34-33

• Like 1

11 hours ago, facenthecrowd said:

Great post; however, there is some information missing.  Raymond Eason won 3 state championships and put on a show in the finals every year.   I also believe their are other wrestlers missing from this list.  Can somebody help me with updates.

There are a ton with 3, I said 4 of more and with that only 3 are from outside Chattanooga area, along with 2 5-timers. There are a few 3 timers, but I am not showing any 4 or 5 timers missing in that link, I mean if you want to go 3 that's fine also, still would be led by Chattanooga area.     45  3 timers(counting Raymond)  27 of those from Nooga.