Keon Johnson done?

Rainwater

I heard he got the second technical because of a foul. You can’t get a technical because of a foul.  A foul is either a common foul, intentional foul, or flagarant foul, but it’s not a technical foul. So, if the ref game he a technical foul it’s a misapplication of the rule....which means he will play because he shouldn’t have been ejected.

The refs have a terrible habit of calling fouls and then staring the kids down to see if they have an emotional reaction, which sometimes results in a technical also.  It is terrible.  Call the foul and report it to the scorer's table and move on.  Quit staring down the kids.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tiger1214 said:

I heard he got the second technical because of a foul. You can’t get a technical because of a foul.  A foul is either a common foul, intentional foul, or flagarant foul, but it’s not a technical foul. So, if the ref game he a technical foul it’s a misapplication of the rule....which means he will play because he shouldn’t have been ejected.

This just doesn't make sense. Would like to see report.

55 minutes ago, MSU43 said:

The refs have a terrible habit of calling fouls and then staring the kids down to see if they have an emotional reaction, which sometimes results in a technical also.  It is terrible.  Call the foul and report it to the scorer's table and move on.  Quit staring down the kids.

Yes....THIS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sickened by refs attitudes these days. My freshman plays varsity and a ref followed him for 15' chewing on him for questioning a no call, then got nose to nose with him. Needless to say I was begging him to come get nose to nose with a man. Not sure who these refs woke up thinking they were but they'd better start coming to do their jobs instead of coming to be seen. And yes I know how "hard" their job is, how "mistreated" they are...But still, Do your job

I was there Friday night when for some reason between the  first and second quarters he jumped  up and grabbed  the  rim and started  doing pullups. He got a technical for that too. I have no doubt this knucklehead deserved whatever he  did Saturday as well.

Some of you guys might want to have some actual knowledge and background info before you make blanket statements. This wasn't the first time I have seen this kid show his butt.

17 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

I was there Friday night when for some reason between the  first and second quarters he jumped  up and grabbed  the  rim and started  doing pullups. He got a technical for that too. I have no doubt this knucklehead deserved whatever he  did Saturday as well.

Some of you guys might want to have some actual knowledge and background info before you make blanket statements. This wasn't the first time I have seen this kid show his butt.

He is gonna play. I’ve watched this kid play several times this year and have never seen him “show his butt.” Must be one of those little salty elitist over at CPA.

• Sad 1