Keon Johnson done?

Rainwater

26 minutes ago, BigENS said:

He is gonna play. I’ve watched this kid play several times this year and have never seen him “show his butt.” Must be one of those little salty elitist over at CPA.

U get this info from Rick?   

The elitist shows his butt every game and no one puts him in his place.   

1 hour ago, BigENS said:

He is gonna play. I’ve watched this kid play several times this year and have never seen him “show his butt.” Must be one of those little salty elitist over at CPA.

Haha. Far from it. Public school guy here. You are  laughable. I have seen him several times act the  same way.

We shall see if  he still plays. I am told Menees was in the gym when he was ejected.

Don’t know what happened !! I can just imagine these days . If coaches worried more about discipline than winning , we wouldn’t have kids questioning calls or showing their butt as another person said . Yes refs need to do their job . So do coaches and the kids . Coaches work the officials kids play the game and hand the ref the ball and go on , not all the questioning and body language . Not all coaches are like this , but a lot are . Sad where our kids are going . I will discipline my kid if the coach won’t . He will respect refs or he will sit . He will learn or he won’t play . 

• Like 3

The main point earlier was when do the refs start respecting the kids?  They call fouls and then bait the kids into a reaction by refs staring the kids down!  Make the call, inform the scorers' table and move on! 17-18 year old kids are not robots and have emotions tied up in the games.  They are not always disrespecting refs.  It is possible they are just upset with themselves. In most cases at this point of season, this may be the kids last chance to play for their school. Let'em play!

4 hours ago, MrFootball71 said:

Why would you treat him any differently than any other kid? Because he is a big draw? Really? 

Yes it happens all the time?!? Prime example is Zion playing for Duke when the NCAA has audio recordings of his “people” asking for money. Same things happen in the HS ranks and the officials in charge do nothing. The kid will play and not have to sit. Money talks....

On 2/18/2019 at 1:41 PM, Tiger1214 said:

I heard he got the second technical because of a foul. You can’t get a technical because of a foul.  A foul is either a common foul, intentional foul, or flagarant foul, but it’s not a technical foul. So, if the ref game he a technical foul it’s a misapplication of the rule....which means he will play because he shouldn’t have been ejected.

The first Tech was due to him jawing with a opponent at the free throw line after the ref said stop. The 2nd was because he put his open hand in the face of a offensive player when CPA had the ball which is a new rule this year and is considered taunting and a automatic tech