Collierville Head coach

OrangeTiger

On 2/27/2019 at 11:06 AM, kwc said:

I'm not a Joe Rocconi fan in any shape or form. I think this is a terrible hire. Now, who will White Station hire? That's the question.

On 3/1/2019 at 3:09 PM, kwc said:

This has 'POLOTICS' written all over it.

I totally agree! I know there are better candidates here in Shelby County that were Highly qualified and are proven winners! SMH.... 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superintendent hijacked the process, overruled his own committee, then retired two days later. If Collierville supporters and players knew who they could have hired they would be sick. But let's let assistant coaches who have been a big part of running out a good man and coach keep us from growing. There's a reason mediocre is a good term to describe this program.

2 hours ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Superintendent hijacked the process, overruled his own committee, then retired two days later. If Collierville supporters and players knew who they could have hired they would be sick. But let's let assistant coaches who have been a big part of running out a good man and coach keep us from growing. There's a reason mediocre is a good term to describe this program.

On 3/1/2019 at 3:09 PM, kwc said:

This has 'POLOTICS' written all over it.

Yep.. 

7 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Yep.. 

I hate that for Collierville. Those top notch facilities and school system seem to have it moving in the right direction.

When people at the top understand that football drives your school system as a whole, then you will see progress. It sets the tone for the whole school year. 

Like I stated before, I hope nothing but, the best for the new coach, staff, and athletes they deserve the support and time to see what the future holds!