How do a 4th place team get POY & COY?

Tez2319

7 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Bradley Central’s Jason Reuter has coached 9 seasons and has 9 District Championships in 5AAA. He has never won COY. 

People are so jealous & petty... it’s really sad. 

9 district championships in 9 years? Wow! That is crazy! Jealousy  of the other coaches is out of hand! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

She is the best PG in AA for sure and it ain't close.

Smh she definitely was robbed!! It was obvious! I don’t agree with booing a kid, but I don’t agree with cheating kids either! Wilson from Chester Co definitely was booed by the whole gym tonight! She had more fouls than points! I am just saying! 

11 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

Smh she definitely was robbed!! It was obvious! I don’t agree with booing a kid, but I don’t agree with cheating kids either! Wilson from Chester Co definitely was booed by the whole gym tonight! She had more fouls than points! I am just saying! 

Heather Butler got rooked out of Miss Basketball for two years. I quit paying attention to individual awards a few years back.

9 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Heather Butler got rooked out of Miss Basketball for two years. I quit paying attention to individual awards a few years back.

Yes! And I agree, I feel like that’ll be the case in this year Miss Basketball for single A. Two of the three participants are from West Tennessee and the other is from Middle Tennessee. And all the Middle Tennessee voters with vote for their girl and the East Tennessee voters have no one to vote for, so they will probably vote for the Middle Tennessee girl because it’s closer to home. 

25 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Yes! And I agree, I feel like that’ll be the case in this year Miss Basketball for single A. Two of the three participants are from West Tennessee and the other is from Middle Tennessee. And all the Middle Tennessee voters with vote for their girl and the East Tennessee voters have no one to vote for, so they will probably vote for the Middle Tennessee girl because it’s closer to home. 

Yeap! As long as nobody from West Tn wins it!! 

Booing a kid is unnecessary and classless.  There is no excuse for booing a kid when their name is called for an award and  all eyes are on them. The kids don't vote on the awards the coaches do and there are obviously issues between several of the coaches which unfortunately will lead to skewed votes and perhaps good players, not the best, winning awards.  But booing a kid is INEXCUSABLE!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1