Region 7 AA Tournament...who ya got?

RealisticFan45

3 hours ago, Bkbfan4ever said:

Hard to swallow as a senior. Hate that for her and her team 

Yea it was a tough pill to swallow! She has done so much for our program! She has a lot of records at South Side. To watch her battle and play her hardest every night and watching her sitting on the bench tonight. Left all us with the “what if’s” I know injures are part of the game unfortunately! We was going State! And with our team before the injury would have challenged Macon this year smh 

10 hours ago, Tez2319 said:

Yea it was a tough pill to swallow! She has done so much for our program! She has a lot of records at South Side. To watch her battle and play her hardest every night and watching her sitting on the bench tonight. Left all us with the “what if’s” I know injures are part of the game unfortunately! We was going State! And with our team before the injury would have challenged Macon this year smh 

Westview knows exactly how you feel. Their senior leader went down in the first half of the first game of the state tournament last year with an ACL injury. It’s a tough pill to swallow and the “what if’s” stay around for a long time! Praying for a speedy recovery for her!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

Westview knows exactly how you feel. Their senior leader went down in the first half of the first game of the state tournament last year with an ACL injury. It’s a tough pill to swallow and the “what if’s” stay around for a long time! Praying for a speedy recovery for her!

Yea they would have won last year if their pg didn’t go dwn! I hate injuries in high school especially! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

Everyone hates to see great players get injured. I was there and it completely changed Westview's offense and attitude, when Jones went down. I don't know if WV could've beaten Upperman or not, but I think that a healthy Jones & Gray would've gotten WV that gold ball. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Everyone hates to see great players get injured. I was there and it completely changed Westview's offense and attitude, when Jones went down. I don't know if WV could've beaten Upperman or not, but I think that a healthy Jones & Gray would've gotten WV that gold ball. 

Listen I was there as well, if they could have found a way to stop Levy from driving Westview Pre them injuries last year wins state by 8 

• Like 1

Tez, I was pulling for SS last night. SS has a very bright future and that inside game is going to dominant for the next few years. #2 was probably the best "athlete" I saw on a basketball court this year in high school and I wish Miller well in whatever sport she decides to play in college. 

Just now, SuperFan14A said:

Tez, I was pulling for SS last night. SS has a very bright future and that inside game is going to dominant for the next few years. #2 was probably the best "athlete" I saw on a basketball court this year in high school and I wish Miller well in whatever sport she decides to play in college. 

Yea I hated it last night, but Covington has a very bright future. Most of the team was only sophomores. That lady correct we will have a dominant low post with a freshman & sophomores. Our only problem will be guards. Somebody has to get them the ball! So we will see what the future holds! As far as #2 she had a few recruiters at the game for track & basketball! So we will see what the future hold for her!