Region 4 AA

jimbo44

Cumberland over DeKalb (very close but Cumberland pulls it out)

York over Bledsoe (close until York pulls away late)

Upperman over Sequatchie (over at halftime)

Macon over Grundy (over when the bus arrives from Grundy)

Cumberland over Upperman (close tight game comes down to the last shot)

Macon over York ( Same a District Tournament game York gets beat in the 2nd half)

Macon over Cumberland (Cumberland gets run off it’s home court)

7 hours ago, Khall555 said:

Cumberland over DeKalb (very close but Cumberland pulls it out)

York over Bledsoe (close until York pulls away late)

Upperman over Sequatchie (over at halftime)

Macon over Grundy (over when the bus arrives from Grundy)

Cumberland over Upperman (close tight game comes down to the last shot)

Macon over York ( Same a District Tournament game York gets beat in the 2nd half)

Macon over Cumberland (Cumberland gets run off it’s home court)

I agree with everything but, I’m taking Bledsoe over York at home.

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

I agree with everything but, I’m taking Bledsoe over York at home.

I could see that. I have not seen Bledsoe play. 

I find it funny the same people pumping up York are dismissive of Cumberland. Yes York has gotten better but look at their 2 games vs Cumberland. 73-33 and 72-38 losses vs “weak” Cumberland. 

1 hour ago, Khall555 said:

I find it funny the same people pumping up York are dismissive of Cumberland. Yes York has gotten better but look at their 2 games vs Cumberland. 73-33 and 72-38 losses vs “weak” Cumberland. 

Cumberland is poorly coached IMO. They underachieve every year with the talent they’ve had there. Didn’t they lose a starter recently to a season ending injury?  If they beat Dekalb, Upperman will put them on the softball fields the next game. 

1 hour ago, Khall555 said:

I watched the York-Dekalb game Monday night, Bledsoe can beat York at home, they have a really good post player that IMO will be a hard matchup for them. 

The problem with Cumberland is they always fall apart at the end of the season.  I personally believe it is from fatigue because they never take any time off.  When they are not playing for CCHS, they are playing together as the Tennessee Stars.  They get ridden into the ground every year and usually peak in December.

Macon shot probably over 70% in  first half from 3 pt line, folks they probably couldn't play much better,Upperman probably could not play much worse and best player got in foul trouble early, and Upperman still cut the lead in 3rd qtr to single digits ,don't sleep on the Lady Bees just yet. and when u only get one chance against an opponent hard to game plan for ,Macon and Upperman know each other really good so don't think what Macon does against Upperman that everyone else can. just sayin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Cumberland is poorly coached IMO. They underachieve every year with the talent they’ve had there. Didn’t they lose a starter recently to a season ending injury?  If they beat Dekalb, Upperman will put them on the softball fields the next game. 

Miller is cocky and her antics are over the top and I don’t like the attitude and antics but still she is a good coach. They had to go through Bradley Central and Riverdale every year in AAA so it’s hard to say they are underachievers. Not many teams/coaches could get to the State Tournament playing Sub-State games at Riverdale recently.

Their 6 losses are @Maryville, Stone twice, Clarkrange twice and White. 4 of them by less than 7 points. They are not as good as Macon but they can play with Upperman IMO. I think DeKalb can beat them but they match up better with Upperman than people think.