Region 4 AA

jimbo44

24 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Congrats to DeKalb

I will say it once because I have said it 10000 times when up by 3 and the other team has the ball with less than 10 seconds Foul Them don’t let them shoot a 3 point shot!!!!

You are correct,  Cumberland Coach did a poor job all night defending.  I agree foul, that shot seems to always go in. Cumberland up 4 less than 40 secs, DC hits 3 to cut to 1 and CC make 2 Fts and then the final 3 by DC to go to OT. How do you let Brown shoot that many shots, oh well we will take it. 

Will region semi finals now be back at Tn Tech

First off, congrats to 8-AA for the sweep of the first round. 

MC got to play a lot of there bench players tonight and was very impressed with what they brought tonight. They got some quality playing time.

Carter gets 37 points with the win. Very impressive performance by her. Her career high and I believe it might be the school record. 

Looking forward to the district tournament 2.0 in cookeville this week! 

33 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Ok so now she can’t even win a first round game in the region tournament on her home floor....  I rest my case

You just became the lowest form of scum on the entire website.  To insult a high school girl who gives her entire being every time she walks on the floor, makes you the lowest piece of useless flesh on the planet. It took 3 referees and an entire team to beat her and her team that was without 2 starters. She was double and triple teamed all night. Fouled every time down the floor, and still scored 32. And was fouled on the last shot of regulation, the official closest to the shot blew his whistle and called the foul and another wiped it off.  You must be mentally ill to even consider what you said to be acceptable. You need to apologize, and never comment here again