Region 4 AA

jimbo44

5 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

You just became the lowest form of scum on the entire website.  To insult a high school girl who gives her entire being every time she walks on the floor, makes you the lowest piece of useless flesh on the planet. It took 3 referees and an entire team to beat her and her team that was without 2 starters. She was double and triple teamed all night. Fouled every time down the floor, and still scored 32. And was fouled on the last shot of regulation, the official closest to the shot blew his whistle and called the foul and another wiped it off.  You must be mentally ill to even consider what you said to be acceptable. You need to apologize, and never comment here again

Take it easy.  He was referring to the coach.  The kids played their hearts out.

13 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

You just became the lowest form of scum on the entire website.  To insult a high school girl who gives her entire being every time she walks on the floor, makes you the lowest piece of useless flesh on the planet. It took 3 referees and an entire team to beat her and her team that was without 2 starters. She was double and triple teamed all night. Fouled every time down the floor, and still scored 32. And was fouled on the last shot of regulation, the official closest to the shot blew his whistle and called the foul and another wiped it off.  You must be mentally ill to even consider what you said to be acceptable. You need to apologize, and never comment here again

He was talking about Coach Miller not Dishman 

Edited by Khall555

Just now, buc1973 said:

I notice from his response that once again, the refs were biased and played a role in the loss. I should have started a pool on how long it would take for the referees to be brought up.

All you had to do was be at the game.  Don’t comment about things you don’t see. Makes you look more stupid

1 minute ago, dctiger said:

Reffing wasn’t great EITHER way. DC didn’t shoot a shot in the bonus until 1:17 left in OT. 

CC fans don’t ever seem to notice when refs are consistently bad after a loss. The refs always seem to be on the other team’s side. Weird. Congrats on your win tonight! It really highlights the strength of your district. 

18 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

Dishman was the last person mentioned before his comment.  It’s not the first time he’s done it. If that’s not what he meant, let him have the balls to clarify it. 

No both he and I was discussing Coach Miller not Dishman. I have not seen him comment on Dishman. It’s a huge disappointment especially for me I live 2 miles from Cumberland High and wanted this to be played where I could attend the games easier but DeKalb is a very very good team and would make the State Tournament out of some Regionals, so would Cumberland. It’s the best Region in the state and whichever 2 teams survive it are high quality teams. 

It’s not all on the Refs the coach deserves the blame also. 

Dishman is a rare talent and injuries to 2 starters ruined the season for Cumberland.

Edited by Khall555

8 minutes ago, buc1973 said:

Pointing out that it’s your M. O. to blame the refs doesn’t require my presence at the game. Anyone can find that from reading your previous posts. 

It’s not my fault that refs are bad. But it is your fault when you celebrate a victory that you know you didn’t earn