Region 4 AA

jimbo44

13 minutes ago, buc1973 said:

Pointing out that it’s your M. O. to blame the refs doesn’t require my presence at the game. Anyone can find that from reading your previous posts. 

I was at the Stone games, but when I heard CC lost, I knew the refs cost them. Don’t forget  the opposing team’s student section... I’m sure they were terrible and hurled insults personally at mwvols guy and I bet one of the kids for dekalb tried to break a cc players arm too.... 

• Thanks 1

Every game you lose can’t be the fault of the refs. Because you blame them for every loss, your credibilty is zero. As to celebrating a victory I know i didn’t earn,  I haven’t the slightest clue  what you’re referring to. I don’t play any high school sports. 

Edited by buc1973
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, imakebigputts said:

I was at the Stone games, but when I heard CC lost, I knew the refs cost them. Don’t forget  the opposing team’s student section... I’m sure they were terrible and hurled insults personally at mwvols guy and I bet one of the kids for dekalb tried to break a cc players arm too.... 

No, that’s an honor that belongs to the other high school across town

1 minute ago, buc1973 said:

So salty. Sometimes other teams are better than yours, and that is ok. 

When other teams are better, I congratulate them. When the refs are bad, I point that out. So, you’re saying that a referee didn’t Blow his whistle and raise his hand calling a foul on the last shot in regulation, and another ref didnt overrule him?

I’m saying that every time your team loses, it’s the refs’ fault. Every. Time. Have I ever seen refs that made a difference in a game? Sure. I saw that happen about two times in a seven year stretch of watching high school sports consistently. You’ve seen it happen what, six or seven times in one season, also known as every time you lose. 

• Like 1

Just now, buc1973 said:

I’m saying that every time your team loses, it’s the refs’ fault. Every. Time. Have I ever seen refs that made a difference in a game? Sure. I saw that happen about two times in a seven year stretch of watching high school sports consistently. You’ve seen it happen what, six or seven times in one season, also known as every time you lose. 

Sound reason and undisputable facts will not be tolerated sir! They gotta blame someone other than their coach.

• Like 1

Just now, buc1973 said:

Just now, buc1973 said:

When you comment on something you don’t know about or that you didn’t see, that make you look more stupid!!   I’m trying to give you some advice 

2 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

When you comment on something you don’t know about or that you didn’t see, that make you look more stupid!!   I’m trying to give you some advice 

What advice would that be? How to show poor sportsmanship? I think i’ll Pass,  but  thanks!

Edited by buc1973