Region 4 AA

jimbo44

1 minute ago, Mw4vols said:

When you comment on something you don’t know about or that you didn’t see, that make you look more stupid!!   I’m trying to give you some advice 

So what you’re saying is, you’re smarter and more well trained, experienced and overall just better than anyone who disagrees with your interpretation of events?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

No, how not to look more stupid. But I guess you just proved you were, since I pointed that out in the post you commented on.  Guess you didn’t see that either, like the game

None of this made any sense.  Bottom line- every time you lose, it’s the refs fault. That’s a little far-fetched. Enjoy softball season. 

Edited by buc1973
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, imakebigputts said:

I talked to some CC fans and they disagree with you and say the refs had nothing to do with it. They were there and said CC best player didn’t  play as good as usual and the coach mismanaged time at the end. I’ll trust them over you.

When your argument fails, always turn to the Unnamed sources!  That makes you cnn

1 minute ago, imakebigputts said:

Lol!!! This whole thing is built on anonymity bro.... state your name and profession if you give a rip about “sources”. lol

2 minutes ago, imakebigputts said:

Lol!!! This whole thing is built on anonymity bro.... state your name and profession if you give a rip about “sources”. lol

I’m not the one quoting “ some fans”.  I know I was there. And you weren’t.  Hope you have a good time wandering through life in your ignorance

1 minute ago, Mw4vols said:

I’m not the one quoting “ some fans”.  I know I was there. And you weren’t.  Hope you have a good time wandering through life in your ignorance

How do I know you’re not ignorant if you’re too scared to say your name? My “sources” being unnamed are the same as you being unnamed. 

For all I know, you don’t have a HS diploma. You’re so delusional, it’s sad. I feel bad for you and anyone you have influence over. It’s like you live in an alternate reality or something. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, imakebigputts said:

How do I know you’re not ignorant if you’re too scared to say your name? My “sources” being unnamed are the same as you being unnamed. 

For all I know, you don’t have a HS diploma. You’re so delusional, it’s sad. I feel bad for you and anyone you have influence over. It’s like you live in an alternate reality or something. 

I’m not the one using made up sources. Having Imaginary fans would make you the delusional one. Better up your meds.   Hope you get some help