Region 4 AA

jimbo44

1 hour ago, Mw4vols said:

You just became the lowest form of scum on the entire website.  To insult a high school girl who gives her entire being every time she walks on the floor, makes you the lowest piece of useless flesh on the planet. It took 3 referees and an entire team to beat her and her team that was without 2 starters. She was double and triple teamed all night. Fouled every time down the floor, and still scored 32. And was fouled on the last shot of regulation, the official closest to the shot blew his whistle and called the foul and another wiped it off.  You must be mentally ill to even consider what you said to be acceptable. You need to apologize, and never comment here again

You’re a dumb a#% I’m referring to the coach. I’ve been on this website for decades and I have never once said a derogatory comment about a child that plays a game. As for the game itself, it seems that you are always complaining about the referees when this team loses. Before you start running your mouth you need to make sure you have the facts you idiot. 

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Like 1

Dishman was the last person mentioned before his comment.  It’s not the first time he’s done it. If that’s not what he meant, let him have the balls to clarify it. 

Point out where in my post I mentioned the word Dishman numbnuts. You stated it’s not the first time I’ve said something derogatory towards this player?  You’re a liar sir and I’ll tell that to your face! I definitely have the balls to clarify it!!

Edited by UCSportsFan

24 minutes ago, imakebigputts said:

How do I know you’re not ignorant if you’re too scared to say your name? My “sources” being unnamed are the same as you being unnamed. 

For all I know, you don’t have a HS diploma. You’re so delusional, it’s sad. I feel bad for you and anyone you have influence over. It’s like you live in an alternate reality or something. 

+100. Well said!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mw4vols said:

You just became the lowest form of scum on the entire website.  To insult a high school girl who gives her entire being every time she walks on the floor, makes you the lowest piece of useless flesh on the planet. It took 3 referees and an entire team to beat her and her team that was without 2 starters. She was double and triple teamed all night. Fouled every time down the floor, and still scored 32. And was fouled on the last shot of regulation, the official closest to the shot blew his whistle and called the foul and another wiped it off.  You must be mentally ill to even consider what you said to be acceptable. You need to apologize, and never comment here again

Although Mw4vols tends to blame refs, what he is saying here regarding the last shot in regulation really did happen. If the call wasn’t wiped, Dishman would have hit at least 1 of the 3 free throws to win the game. CC did struggle on the defensive end that cost them a few easy layups by DC and ultimately the game. Being down 2 starting guards, which were both key defensive players, one of which is ranked top 10 in steals for TN, definitely hurt...

Edited by BasketballFam

No, that’s an honor that belongs to the other high school across town

Are you referring to the other high school across town named STONE MEMORIAL?  The same SM that beat cumb. co. twice this year including a 20 point blowout @ cumb. co.  The same STONE MEMORIAL that is still playing this season because they were able to win a 1st round regional tournament game.  I mean come on man, time to touch base with reality.  cumb. co. was a decent team this year, not that great.  You guys just lost at home to the other district's 4th place team.  Give some credit to the teams that beat y'all and quit being a cry baby about refs and talking junk about the other team's kids.  You seem to be the only c.c. fan on here that's delusional & defending this point of view.  cumb co has very little chance of EVER getting out of this Region (this was supposed to be THEIR YEAR right?). STONE owns cumb co.!!! They have ZERO chance of beating STONE MEM. again for a long, long time.   Get use to that fact!!!

1 hour ago, dctiger said:

....can we discuss the tournament now? If DC plays defense like they did in the district semis and are able to make some shots I think we have a chance. But it’s still gonna be tough. Here’s to hoping we can get hot at the right time of the year and make a run. 

Keep hitting 3’s and it may happen. Upperman is certainly not unbeatable. 

I wonder why they don’t reseed now since Upperman draws a 4 seed and Macon faces a 3. Macon gets a tougher game now. 

I want to know about Gregory from Macon’s injury was this just something minor and not a big deal or is it a major issue? Macon struggles with York as it is losing her probably means they lose. 

3 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

That was Carter, not Gregory. Gregory didn’t even play tonight.

Apologies. You’re totally right I misread. Hopefully the flu or injury bug hasn’t hit.  No better time to rest her than now though. No easy games from here on out. 

Edited by dctiger

5 hours ago, dctiger said:

....can we discuss the tournament now? If DC plays defense like they did in the district semis and are able to make some shots I think we have a chance. But it’s still gonna be tough. Here’s to hoping we can get hot at the right time of the year and make a run. 

sounds like you are off to a good start, big win but I am not shocked, I knew Cchs was strugglin especially with Bledsoe score .(not takin anything away from Dekalb)Cannon would beat Bledsoe by 10. Will be a good test Monday night for all 4  8aa teams 

6 hours ago, Khall555 said:

Keep hitting 3’s and it may happen. Upperman is certainly not unbeatable. 

I wonder why they don’t reseed now since Upperman draws a 4 seed and Macon faces a 3. Macon gets a tougher game now. 

I want to know about Gregory from Macon’s injury was this just something minor and not a big deal or is it a major issue? Macon struggles with York as it is losing her probably means they lose. 

omg,seriously goin to say reseed?  is this a joke? I hope so. wow

• Like 2