Region 4 AA

jimbo44

4 minutes ago, AAFEVER said:

Hey Repo, are you high? Trust me when I say this. Dekald and Macon have never been pressed like their about to be. Let Macon overlook Meigs or DeKalb not show up ready play we'll see who's practicing softball. Oh by the way Meigs does softball pretty well to. 3 in a row .So at least have some common sense if you're gonna get in here and make ridiculous comments. 

get ready cause your  basketball days this year  are  over especially with your home schooled  stud pitcherbat Tenn. You bout  to witness a Middle Tenn #### whooping  just saying. 

1 hour ago, AAFEVER said:

Hey Repo, are you high? Trust me when I say this. Dekald and Macon have never been pressed like their about to be. Let Macon overlook Meigs or DeKalb not show up ready play we'll see who's practicing softball. Oh by the way Meigs does softball pretty well to. 3 in a row .So at least have some common sense if you're gonna get in here and make ridiculous comments. 

Im not saying at all that meigs cant and wont beat macon but pressing ant gonna do it. They will handle that just fine. This is right up their alley and i'll almost bet u ant seen a D LIKE U FIXING TO. 

1 hour ago, AAFEVER said:

Trust me Macon ain’t gonna overlook Meigs. Meigs is a good team that’s about to walk straight into a war zone in Nera White. That place is gonna blow the roof off on Saturday. And Macon feeds off the crowd very well...

5 hours ago, repoman said:

where is" dad of 2" he been chiming in all year now it's nut cutting time where's he at ?????

Meigs simply got out played and badly out coached. I think Central will win at home, Meigs is really talented but the coaching is really bad, Meigs is more than capable of winning at Macon but the girls will have to do it on their own.

6 hours ago, repoman said:

dad of 2 what is your last words???

Meigs will have to play really well to win at Macon. Meigs has a good young team but if they get behind the coach will quit and just go sit on the bench and act like a baby, It’s really embarrassing. I think Central will win at home, but they play a few freshman and you never know when you are playing freshman. 

Really fantastic atmosphere last night, even though the game was a dud. Macon really took the game over from to opening tip and cruised to a victory.

Great sportsmanship at the end as both teams took a group photo and Macon fans cheered the Runner-up trophy presentation and DeKalb fans cheer the Championship trophy as well.

Both teams have a shot at the State Tournament, but Macon probably drew the tougher matchup. DeKalb traveling to McMinn Central will be tough but not impossible and Macon at home will probably have to beat another top 5 team in the State. I have yet to see Macon play a “complete” game and now they have to play 4 straight.  

Edited by Khall555

9 hours ago, repoman said:

And u being a dillisiusonal  Tn Rush homer , York is not good, etc. etc.

Huh? Didn’t say anything about how good York is.  Just stated the fact that York beat McMinn Central, and Dekalb is capable of beating them too.  Will they? I don’t know, but if they play solid they should have a shot. If they play poorly they will get beat, but they definitely earned the opportunity when they beat CCHS and UHS.

41 minutes ago, tnhoosier said:

Huh? Didn’t say anything about how good York is.  Just stated the fact that York beat McMinn Central, and Dekalb is capable of beating them too.  Will they? I don’t know, but if they play solid they should have a shot. If they play poorly they will get beat, but they definitely earned the opportunity when they beat CCHS and UHS.

Dekalb and Central should be a good one.  Central is capable of beating anyone and also capable of not playing so well at times.  I will say this, when it counts the most, Morgan gets the most of his girls.  Meigs is a really talented team, Central played a solid game last night.  Central went toe to toe with Maryville and Bradley, which are two really strong AAA teams.  Morgan has always had of way of peaking his teams at tournament time, so we shall see.  Dekalb obviously is a worthy opponent.  You don't come out of that region without being good.  IMO one of the best Regions in the state year to year.  Safe travels to all, looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, logcabinman said:

Dekalb and Central should be a good one.  Central is capable of beating anyone and also capable of not playing so well at times.  I will say this, when it counts the most, Morgan gets the most of his girls.  Meigs is a really talented team, Central played a solid game last night.  Central went toe to toe with Maryville and Bradley, which are two really strong AAA teams.  Morgan has always had of way of peaking his teams at tournament time, so we shall see.  Dekalb obviously is a worthy opponent.  You don't come out of that region without being good.  IMO one of the best Regions in the state year to year.  Safe travels to all, looking forward to it.

Central won the game in the first quarter. They came ready to play, Meigs had to fight to get back in it. It got us in foul trouble because they had to play very aggressive. But I’m proud of them for fighting back and talking it to OT. And any time those two play, Central has a big advantage in coaching.

They will go play a very talented Macon team and play as hard as they can, Meigs has the talent to win but they also can get beat badly. 

14 hours ago, Khall555 said:

Really fantastic atmosphere last night, even though the game was a dud. Macon really took the game over from to opening tip and cruised to a victory.

Great sportsmanship at the end as both teams took a group photo and Macon fans cheered the Runner-up trophy presentation and DeKalb fans cheer the Championship trophy as well.

Both teams have a shot at the State Tournament, but Macon probably drew the tougher matchup. DeKalb traveling to McMinn Central will be tough but not impossible and Macon at home will probably have to beat another top 5 team in the State. I have yet to see Macon play a “complete” game and now they have to play 4 straight.  

It was really great when the Upperman girls walked in and both student sections and some adults chanted “we hate Upperman “ and booed the girls.  Such sportsmanship and class shown by both groups!