Region 4 AA

jimbo44

1 minute ago, dctiger said:

Just go back to the days when I was in high school amid that 100+ game district losing drought, winning 2-3 games a year. Big step for this program, even if we get ran off the floor by Macon Wednesday. But who knows, maybe we stay hot?

You just beat 2 top 10 teams in 4 days by one point. Think about that for a moment.

3 minutes ago, dctiger said:

Just go back to the days when I was in high school amid that 100+ game district losing drought, winning 2-3 games a year. Big step for this program, even if we get ran off the floor by Macon Wednesday. But who knows, maybe we stay hot?

I don't want to lose but if we do I would much,much rather lose to dc than upperman

• Like 1

Makes me excited for next season too. Losing the three seniors will be tough but we have a freshman PG who only got to play a couple of games that would’ve been in the freshman of the year discussion with Ferrell and Crouch. This is great experience for our young players too, and a great sendoff to three amazing seniors. 

4 minutes ago, dctiger said:

Makes me excited for next season too. Losing the three seniors will be tough but we have a freshman PG who only got to play a couple of games that would’ve been in the freshman of the year discussion with Ferrell and Crouch. This is great experience for our young players too, and a great sendoff to three amazing seniors. 

Rush is a good point guard 

8 minutes ago, tnchad1980 said:

Does anyone have any info of Dana attacking refs yet again??/

I was there with 1 second left in the half her big girl shot a 3 and it was blocked out of frustration the girl shoved the DeKalb player down and a foul was called with no time left. It was Upperman’s 10th foul she ran almost to mid court and started yelling at the ref (wasn’t the one who made the call) the DeKalb player goes to the line and she’s screaming at them. The girl missed the FT and she started screaming again that it was a 1 and 1 but the foul was the 1 that made it a double bonus she grabbed the ref and was arguing during the FT. 

Edited by Khall555

1 hour ago, dctiger said:

DC up 22-18 at the half. From what I heard on the radio Dana back up to her half court ref attacks. Lol. 

Hate that im missing this but can’t complain one bit. My wife had her baby this morning!

Well, Dana won't get to do that at Murfreesboro this year. 

Also, congrats!

Edited by keyboardmaniac

1 minute ago, Khall555 said:

I was there with 1 second left in the half her big girl shot a 3 and it was blocked out of frustration the girl shoved the DeKalb player down and a foul was called with no time left. It was Upperman’s 10 foul she ran almost to mid court and started yelling at the ref (wasn’t the one who made the call) the DeKalb player goes to the line and she’s screaming at them. The girl missed the FT and she started screaming again that it was a 1 and 1 but the foul was the 1 that made it a double bonus she grabbed the ref and was arguing the FT. 

The foul count was 10-4.  I don’t blame her for being mad.