Region 5 AA...Who you got?

BearcatDad

Cheatham vs Pearl Cohn

Maplewood vs Westmoreland

East vs Greenbrier

WH Heritage vs MLK

I'm a Cheatham fan, so my bias will show. 

Cheatham will win by however much they want

Westmoreland could give MW fits or they could get boat raced.  Depends on which Westmoreland team shows up, but I think MW gets them big.

East when they get off the bus

WH Heritage and MLK I have no idea about.  Cheatham got Heritage by 30 last night.

On 2/20/2019 at 4:42 PM, BearcatDad said:

Cheatham vs Pearl Cohn

Maplewood vs Westmoreland

East vs Greenbrier

WH Heritage vs MLK

I'm a Cheatham fan, so my bias will show. 

Cheatham will win by however much they want

Westmoreland could give MW fits or they could get boat raced.  Depends on which Westmoreland team shows up, but I think MW gets them big.

East when they get off the bus

WH Heritage and MLK I have no idea about.  Cheatham got Heritage by 30 last night.

I agree and I like cheatham and East in 2nd round and cheatham over East in finals.

I think the same thing.  In the East/WH Heritage game, East seemed to get impatient with disciplined defense, allowing WHH to keep the game close, finally winning by 9.  Cheatham had a running clock the last time they played WHH, if I remember correctly.  Granted, East has better athletes but I kind of question their basketball IQ.  I think Cheatham gets this one by 10 to 15 pts.

Seems I was off by 2.  Cheatham put together a 3rd quarter and East never recovered.  It also hurt that the ridiculously athletic girl went down with a knee injury early in the game.  That obviously had an impact as she was blocking shots left and right.  That said, Cheatham will have the loser of Marshall/Creekwood.  We got CW earlier in the year by almost 30, but I think it may be a bit different 2nd time around.  How does Cheatham match up with Marshall Co.?  I have only seen them play once....last year in the sub-state at our place that got out of hand late, if I remember right.