Region 7-A

GCPioneer

1 minute ago, Intense said:

No, you’re the one that is comical!  Darby won’t shut down Lee.  I think TCA handled Dresden pretty well.  Bad calls both ways.  TCA would beat Dresden 10 out of 10 times.  

Delusional at best....you will see tonight. We will save yalls girls some seats to watch us in the championship game next week Maybe yall will do better at Dll If yall can recruit a couple more.

36 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

Delusional at best....you will see tonight. We will save yalls girls some seats to watch us in the championship game next week Maybe yall will do better at Dll If yall can recruit a couple more.

You just better be glad that we are going D2.  Everyone back but one and the two 8th graders will be much better.  We wished we were staying D1 for another year!  

1 hour ago, AllVolHere said:

TCA over Greenfield is comical....Darby shuts down Lee and Howell turns the ball over a lot tonight under pressure. Posts won’t be a factor if they can’t get the ball. TCA couldnt handle Dresden without the refs help and Greenfield is a good 15 points over Dresden. 

I think GC and Peabody will go to the wire. Neutral floor will be a factor but GC takes the win.

It's not comical. I'm a die hard GC supporter and I'd rather us play Greenfield in the Region Championship than TCA again personally. And for the record, if TCA play Dresden (this year) 10 times....they would win 10 times. Don't be fooled by your close margin of loss. Good luck next season though. 

9 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

It's not comical. I'm a die hard GC supporter and I'd rather us play Greenfield in the Region Championship than TCA again personally. And for the record, if TCA play Dresden (this year) 10 times....they would win 10 times. Don't be fooled by your close margin of loss. Good luck next season though. 

I had said earlier that I thought Dresden was an excellent team and that they will be really good next year!  AllVol must have got his feelings hurt Thursday night.  Dresden is well coached, hard nosed and very talented!

11 minutes ago, Intense said:

I had said earlier that I thought Dresden was an excellent team and that they will be really good next year!  AllVol must have got his feelings hurt Thursday night.  Dresden is well coached, hard nosed and very talented!

My kids don’t even go to Dresden....i have been to several of your games and yall played no different than any other night when yall played Dresden. They didnt either. They controlled the whole game scored at will and then their coach went conservative in the last half. Like several have mentioned on here the refs gave yall the game. Stick to Dll it is the only way you might get out of your region. Seems yall read to deep in to the Jackson Sun and actually think yall have a chance. 

32 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Good luck. Everything for yall rides on these seniors. 

7 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

My kids don’t even go to Dresden....i have been to several of your games and yall played no different than any other night when yall played Dresden. They didnt either. They controlled the whole game scored at will and then their coach went conservative in the last half. Like several have mentioned on here the refs gave yall the game. Stick to Dll it is the only way you might get out of your region. Seems yall read to deep in to the Jackson Sun and actually think yall have a chance. 

Scored at will?  They scored 43 points.  We hosted substate two years ago so I think we get out of the region just fine. Refs gave us the game?  Go back and watch film, bad calls balanced out.  You are the typical armchair expert!  

10 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

Good luck. Everything for yall rides on these seniors. 

GC will be really good next year as well!  Well coached and a program that attracts kids who really want to play the game.  They will reload!  Have you seen their JV play?  Probably not!  They are pretty darn good! They play just like their varsity, just not quite as polished yet.  

Edited by Intense

3 minutes ago, Intense said:

GC will be really good next year as well!  Well coached and a program that attracts kids who really want to play the game.  They will reload!  Have you seen their JV play?  Probably not!  They are pretty darn good! They play just like their varsity, just not quite as polished yet.  

WTF you talkin about. Wilkins isnt playing any JV players from this point to state. I’m not talkin about next year. I am talking about this season. If they get to state this year it is these seniors getting them there. I know they got a good squad coming up. Neal and Bass give them great minutes off the bench.

20 minutes ago, Intense said:

Scored at will?  They scored 43 points.  We hosted substate two years ago so I think we get out of the region just fine. Refs gave us the game?  Go back and watch film, bad calls balanced out.  You are the typical armchair expert!  

This armchair expert played college ball and reffed HS ball for 10 years.