Past State Champions 2008-2018 vs State Champions from 2019

WrestlingGod

1 hour ago, facenthecrowd said:

You are the retard and it shows by you grammar and spelling.  I did not say that he was not good because he got beat by Hooker.  All I said was he got beat by Hooker.  Now, who is the retard?  Case in point:  haven't, not havent, December, not december.  touche

You are such an idiot.  

1.)  All I said was that I did not believe he was that good.  That is my opinion.  I did not say that he was not good because he got beat by Hooker.  You are the one who needs to re-read the post

2.)  It did happen and I have more class is my little finger than you have in your entire body.  Please stop with all of the lying.  It did happen as I know it for a fact.  It was the Grand Championships that Chuck Bean put on.

3.)  State Champ indeed

4.)  I did not pick Hooker.  Read the post again idiot

5.)  This is my opinion

lets hear those credentials then big boy. if you're gonna sit here and say that a 2x state champ and division one athlete wasn't very good then lets hear just how good you were.

and by the way, I was there at the grand championships too. my brother wrestled with McCoy since he was little. our family is extremely close with the newbergs. that is a load of crap and didn't happen. mrs Newberg is one of the most genuine and awesome people ive ever met. the fact that you would get on here and throw her under the bus like that isn't just a joke its actually pretty upsetting. but its pretty obvious in your posts that you just don't have any clue as to what you talk about.

Edited by WrestlingGod

You may call yourself WrestlingGod,; however, you are not God and you do not dictate here.  You may think you are the Almighty; however, i beg to differ.  I can have an opinion that is different others.

Just think, I don't need credentials to note that you are so high on yourself that you named yourself with this name.  Hope it makes you feel better but it does not change who you are.

13 minutes ago, facenthecrowd said:

You may call yourself WrestlingGod,; however, you are not God and you do not dictate here.  You may think you are the Almighty; however, i beg to differ.  I can have an opinion that is different others.

Just think, I don't need credentials to note that you are so high on yourself that you named yourself with this name.  Hope it makes you feel better but it does not change who you are.

Good one, and when you have nothing of substance to say you go straight to personal insults. Mature. Just shows how completely ignorant you truly are. Anything else?

7 hours ago, facenthecrowd said:

You are the retard and it shows by you grammar and spelling.  I did not say that he was not good because he got beat by Hooker.  All I said was he got beat by Hooker.  Now, who is the retard?  Case in point:  haven't, not havent, December, not december.  touche

You are such an idiot.  

1.)  All I said was that I did not believe he was that good.  That is my opinion.  I did not say that he was not good because he got beat by Hooker.  You are the one who needs to re-read the post

2.)  It did happen and I have more class is my little finger than you have in your entire body.  Please stop with all of the lying.  It did happen as I know it for a fact.  It was the Grand Championships that Chuck Bean put on.

3.)  State Champ indeed

4.)  I did not pick Hooker.  Read the post again idiot

5.)  This is my opinion

Hahahaha, you might want to stick to being a grammar nazi, because your wrestling knowledge sucks, which is probably why all you will ever be is facenthecrowd!  Also your reading comprehension sucks just like your posting! You said flat out McCoy wasn't a very good wrestler at all, he allowed Hooker to move up weight classes and beat him..... well you fool so did everyone else that wrestled that year as Hooker was undefeated for the season. So it doesn't take anything less than a mental midget like you to make that leap that because he got beat by Hooker and you said he wasn't very good and it was only 5-1 that you were stating Hooker wasn't all that good! Maybe next time you can just say you didn't think Newberg was all that great and leave it like that, instead of making a fool of yourself! So keep going grammar nazi!

8 hours ago, cbg said:

Everyone does understand that Michael Hooker was wrestling up about two weight classifications his senior year at Father Ryan?  He competed this past weekend at the Armed Forces Championships at 74kg (163.1) for Greco Roman and 72kg (158.7lb) in Freestyle.  

Well, he does jump around a lot, so maybe at that time he wrestled up, I haven't a clue and don't care, he jumps weight at pretty much every tournament, he wrestled 77kg a few times last year and even a 66(145) in 2016 and 71 in 2015, so this past weekend in no way proves a thing at all about his high school exploits, although I understand doing what's best for the team and when you are that good you can afford to.

Edited by cobrakid8

9 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

Well, he does jump around a lot, so maybe at that time he wrestled up, I haven't a clue and don't care, he jumps weight at pretty much every tournament, he wrestled 77kg a few times last year and even a 66(145) in 2016 and 71 in 2015, so this past weekend in no way proves a thing at all about his high school exploits, although I understand doing what's best for the team and when you are that good you can afford to.

The point being if he could make 66kg(145lb) in 2016 you should be smart enough to understand that he could have easily made that in high school which is 25lbs lighter than the 170lbs he competed at in high school his senior season.  Michael probably walked around at about 150lb-155lb his senior year of high school but he was not very good a cutting weight.  

30 minutes ago, cbg said:

The point being if he could make 66kg(145lb) in 2016 you should be smart enough to understand that he could have easily made that in high school which is 25lbs lighter than the 170lbs he competed at in high school his senior season.  Michael probably walked around at about 150lb-155lb his senior year of high school but he was not very good a cutting weight.  

Not very good at weight cutting? Really? I've seen him drop 10 lbs in a day, when he didn't have it to cut. We learned a lot from him on how to cut. He was very good at it during middle school and early high school years.

My guess is that he grew tired of cutting, and decided to just wrestle at whatever weight he was at during his senior year. (which is what a lot of great wrestlers do)

Edited by PurpleWrestler
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cbg said:

again, HE has been at MANY different weights every since he graduated, not sure if he cuts weight to go into an easier class or just not worry about cutting to participate in a tougher class. Facts are he has been in the past 4 years at different weight classes bouncing to and from with a low i saw of 60kg and a high of 79kg. And its not just him as he gets older his weight goes up, he wrestled that 79kg i found in 2015 but wrestled a 66 in 2018, he is just a natural jumper and thats always a plus because he can be used anywhere someone see's fit. so again I dont care what he weighed his senior year(i weighed 150lbs my senior year and wrestled 170 myself, although i wasnt very good i was good enough to do that weight difference and do ok with it). the higher you get up the less difference of it and why we go all the way from 195 to 220 up to heavyweight 285.  The entire point though is that Michael is a heck of a wrestler, has been since he won state as an 8th grader and that McCoy in no way proves a bad wrestler because he lost to Hooker in the grand championships 5-1, which was actually one of his closest matches for the entire season. The weight itself doesnt matter a darn bit!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PurpleWrestler said:

Not very good at weight cutting? Really? I've seen him drop 10 lbs in a day, when he didn't have it to cut. We learned a lot from him on how to cut. He was very good at it during middle school and early high school years.

My guess is that he grew tired of cutting, and decided to just wrestle at whatever weight he was at during his senior year. (which is what a lot of great wrestlers do)

Or he is soft you tell me.  Ask Cowboy Pete on this board and he will likely tell you the exact same thing.

4 hours ago, cbg said:

Or he is soft you tell me.  Ask Cowboy Pete on this board and he will likely tell you the exact same thing.

Exactly Hooker was soft McCoy honestly should have beaten him....heck Hooker just lost this last weekend....McCoy hasn’t lost in years. And we all know DI is much tougher than DII...Plus Hooker didn’t wrestle anyone those years he won....McCoy had to go through the men of DI.