Smith Co

Rade Butcher

16 minutes ago, Iceman2000 said:

Be a good option, wish we still had him in DeKalb.  Sanders not leaving DeKalb. 

Why did he leave?   Kinda wish Sanders was back here, but won't happen, and he'll be fine at DC, and Martin may be fine here ( if they make a change). Hard for anyone to coach in their hometown, 

The only place I know of where you can coach where you are born, raised and went to school is G-ville.  

4 hours ago, PantherTown said:

Not sure the reason why, but I know that he went to Oakland for a year. Coached JV, I believe. Not sure his reason for leaving SC or Oakland. 

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:18 PM, Iceman2000 said:

Be a good option, wish we still had him in DeKalb.  Sanders not leaving DeKalb. 

So Linus Martin is in the Smith Co school system? In what capacity?

Edited by Rade Butcher

On 2/26/2019 at 9:38 PM, Reynard said:

Why did he leave?   Kinda wish Sanders was back here, but won't happen, and he'll be fine at DC, and Martin may be fine here ( if they make a change). Hard for anyone to coach in their hometown, 

The only place I know of where you can coach where you are born, raised and went to school is G-ville.  

Maybe not heard they have a coaching change in g vile now