Region 3A

UCSportsFan

Well unfortunately we will have to travel down to Sequatchie County to watch the rest of the tournament as the 1 seed (Whitell)  from District 5 A was able to squeak out a 2 point win at home, over the 4 seed (Trousdale County) from District 6A. Clay will beat Whitell by 30 but none of that matters. Bottom line we have to travel 2 hours to watch it due to TSSAA rules.  The other semi should be worth watching though as Pickett will play Clarkrange in an elimination game. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

What would you want changed? I may get to see some of these depending on our little travel team’s practice schedule. Whitwell is a definite underdog but not sure how any seeding or anything else could be differently without massive statewide changes to postseason. Their lead player (20 ppg soph) was here through 8th grade and another starter plays soccer here, both good girls, so it’s nice to see those two do well even if it’s probably coming to an end. 

On 2/23/2019 at 8:49 AM, Indian said:

What would you want changed? I may get to see some of these depending on our little travel team’s practice schedule. Whitwell is a definite underdog but not sure how any seeding or anything else could be differently without massive statewide changes to postseason. Their lead player (20 ppg soph) was here through 8th grade and another starter plays soccer here, both good girls, so it’s nice to see those two do well even if it’s probably coming to an end. 

I didn’t say anything should change just hated we didn’t sweep so we could bring it back up here is all. Championship game will be played in Sparta barring a major collapse by Clay County which day do not see happening.