Region 7AA

Bobcats83

South Gibson is trending backwards after that hot start. I think it's gonna be a really good game but I have South Side by 5. I think their quickness and rebounding will be too much for the Hornets.

I see Crockett beating Chester by at least 15. The Eagles don't play much defense at all, and the Cavaliers should be able to get layups all game long. 

55 minutes ago, dmm88 said:

South Gibson is trending backwards after that hot start. I think it's gonna be a really good game but I have South Side by 5. I think their quickness and rebounding will be too much for the Hornets.

I see Crockett beating Chester by at least 15. The Eagles don't play much defense at all, and the Cavaliers should be able to get layups all game long. 

SG i feel had very high hopes this year! But it never fails Crockett County upsets them when it really matters 3 or 4 CC has stolen the district championship from SG! I believe we(14AA) will sweep 13AA & South Side wins 65-54 over South Gibson/ Chester County over Crockett 52-48! South Side wins 7AA region by 20 or better, we will host Substate! Either play Covington or Wooddale at home!

2 hours ago, Bobcats83 said:

Crockett beat Chester in a tight one

SG knocked out SS.  SS lack of outside shooting finally caught up with them.  However watch out because Fuller has no seniors.  

Big facts! SS will probably be unbeatable next season! SS played terrible tonight and had all the chances to beat SG! They led most of the game till the 4th...  There were some pretty tough calls and no calls by the Beetlejuices, but I don't think it totally determined the outcome of the game. Tough loss though!

3 hours ago, Bobcats83 said:

Crockett beat Chester in a tight one

SG knocked out SS.  SS lack of outside shooting finally caught up with them.  However watch out because Fuller has no seniors.  

They have outside shooters they just wasnt shooting. I think it was more of the offensive fouls and missed FTs. Plus you have to credit the SGC defense. I hate for whoever in the way next season