• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

PeabodyPride

Top 10 in 2A for 2019

Well the "T" is dead this time of year, so just figured I would ask the question to the few that are around !!!!

Who are your top 10 ????

Rank em !!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

Trenton was the defending champs and bringing back the house. I would have had them no 1 anyway. But with the transfers they have received in the off season no one in 2A “should” be able to touch em. Just my two cents....

1. Peabody

2. Trousdale Co

3. Meigs Co

4. Union City

5. Tyner

I believe there is some serious separation after these top 5. I believe these are the only teams that have a shot at Cookeville. 

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

1. Peabody

2. Trousdale Co

3. Meigs Co

4. Union City

5. Tyner

I believe there is some serious separation after these top 5. I believe these are the only teams that have a shot at Cookeville. 

Agree,but let me play the devils advocate!! My Golden Tide lost most linemen and almost entire starting D !!!!! I still believe we are top 5,but time will tell !!!!

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Trenton was the defending champs and bringing back the house. I would have had them no 1 anyway. But with the transfers they have received in the off season no one in 2A “should” be able to touch em. Just my two cents....

Even with all our linemen graduated and the entire D????

42 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Agree,but let me play the devils advocate!! My Golden Tide lost most linemen and almost entire starting D !!!!! I still believe we are top 5,but time will tell !!!!

I have to start them out at 1. They are the defending champs and have some studs returning. 

54 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

1. Peabody

2. Trousdale Co

3. Meigs Co

4. Union City

5. Tyner

I think Waverly will be in the mix before it's all said and done! :roll:

39 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I have to start them out at 1. They are the defending champs and have some studs returning. 

Oh dont get me wrong if what has happened in the down time comes to fruition I dont know who can compete!!! We wont average 7 points scored against per game,but could very well average scoring 45 !!!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

ITS A GOLDEN THING

LETS MAKE IT 3 OUT OF 6

Edited by PeabodyPride

9 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

1. Peabody

2. Trousdale Co

3. Meigs Co

4. Union City

5. Tyner

Also agree!

8 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

I think Waverly will be in the mix before it's all said and done! :roll:

I understand Waverly believes they now have the next Coach Saban leading them. Waverly could make a run to the semifinals this year if they can beat Riverside. However, that’s as far as I see them going. They lost some VERY special players this past season. 

• Upvote 1