• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

PeabodyPride

Top 10 in 2A for 2019

50 minutes ago, crow said:

The first time I've saw my Indians mentioned other than by me. 5 is probably a little high for us unless we get a couple of GB's scrubs up this way. Rockwood should probably be in the conversation for a bottom of the top 10 discussion IMO. 

No. They shouldn’t. 

6 hours ago, Turu said:

1) Trousdale

2) Peabody

3) Meigs

4) Union City

5) Oneida

6) Tyner

7) South Greene

8) Lewis County

West is weaker than usual. Trousdale is the toast but I’ve not seen their schedule. Toughness of schedule helped them in the playoffs. Getting RB back will be big asset.  Was best player until his departure.

Flip 1 & 2 and you got it 

6 hours ago, Turu said:

1) Trousdale

2) Peabody

3) Meigs

4) Union City

5) Oneida

6) Tyner

7) South Greene

8) Lewis County

West is weaker than usual. Trousdale is the toast but I’ve not seen their schedule. Toughness of schedule helped them in the playoffs. Getting RB back will be big asset.  Was best player until his departure.

Agree with your proposition that TC will be tough and in contention for top team in the state. However, I find it hard to believe that the lost RB was better then #8 Baines from last year. He killed us (Meigs Co) in the state semifinals. I hope he graduated.

11 minutes ago, crow said:

Why not 

What about them will make them better than they were last year? They lose too much with not enough coming back. 

Ok, you're probably much more informed than I am about the status of this year's rockwood crew so I'll concede. Just remember the 6-10 slots aren't normally world beaters anyway, just tough fundamentally sound teams. That's my rational for the rockwood comment. Even a less than talented rockwood is usually sound and physical enough to be in the conversation for a 6-10 nod. Same goes for us. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

Ok, you're probably much more informed than I am about the status of this year's rockwood crew so I'll concede. Just remember the 6-10 slots aren't normally world beaters anyway, just tough fundamentally sound teams. That's my rational for the rockwood comment. Even a less than talented rockwood is usually sound and physical enough to be in the conversation for a 6-10 nod. Same goes for us. 

You are correct!Rockwood usually shows tough around playoff time also.

21 hours ago, tradertwo said:

:roflol:

Thou shalt NOT bear false witness...

15 hours ago, Turu said:

1) Trousdale

2) Peabody

3) Meigs

4) Union City

5) Oneida

6) Tyner

7) South Greene

8) Lewis County

The schedule is very weak this season so far still only have 9 games as of right now. Friendship Christian, Portland, Macon, and Gordonsville are the none region games.

10 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I am gonna 1 up your ridiculous post and say Peabody will be lucky to have a winning season!!!! 

Hear how ridiculous that sounds !!!!

RTD that's a while new level of insanity you been hanging with this Little JohhnyMoxon Fellar on this thread???

Golden Tide 2019

ROLL TIDE ROLL

We just trying to make the playoffs and be competitive here in TC nobody should worry about TC. We don't want to be ranked. I'm serious we just a small little 2A team trying to rebuild we will have a new starting QB and RB and basically a new young starting defensive and offensive line. We just hope we make the playoffs.

8 hours ago, BBG1 said:

Agree with your proposition that TC will be tough and in contention for top team in the state. However, I find it hard to believe that the lost RB was better then #8 Baines from last year. He killed us (Meigs Co) in the state semifinals. I hope he graduated.

Two different types of players and yeah Baines graduated but TC has a younger version of Baines that will be at QB next season. The RB is bigger and more of a physical runner than Baines.

5 hours ago, crow said:

Didn’t mean to sound confrontational. I don’t think they’ll be experienced enough up front on either side to play as physical as they’ll need to to be successful. Plus y’all get them at home.