Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

PeabodyPride

Top 10 in 2A for 2019

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Was extremely bored today, and this is what /\/\_AXPREPS has everyone ranked as of right now for 2019. Not sure how they do it, but thought it may be good for conversation. I know the top 10 has been listed here but not many people has mentioned anything beyond that. So anyhow for fun here it is. I found these  by going to every team classified as 2a and hitting team preview.

/\/\_axpreps 2A Rankings 2019

#01__Peabody
#02__Trousdale Co.
#03__Tyner
#04__Meigs Co.
#05__Watertown
#06__Riverside
#07__Waverly
#08__Columbia Academy?(No longer 2A)
#09__Union City
#10__Fairley
#11__Lewis Co.
#12__Oneida
#13__Forrest
#14__Westmoreland
#15__South Greene
#16__Eagleville. (Tie)
#16__Mitchell.    (Tie)
#18__East Robertson
#19__Rockwood
#20__McKenzie
#21__Houston Co.
#22__Summertown
#23__Polk Co.
#24__Trinity Christian Academy
#25__Hickman Co.
#26__Adamsville
#27__Douglass
#28__Marion Co.
#29__Hampton
#30__Happy Valley
#31__Loretto
#32__Bledsoe Co.
#33__Wartburg
#34__Gibson Co.
#35__Cumberland Gap
#36__Memphis Academy of Health Sciences
#37__Manassas
#38__Tellico Plains
#39__Halls
#40__Sullivan North
#41__Scotts Hill
#42__Community
#43__Cascade
#44__Jackson Co.
#45__East Hickman Co.
#46__Cosby
#47__Hamilton

Fun for poops and giggles but its algorithms dont take into count graduation. But I agree with top 4 after that it's kinda caddy wompped !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

If they change the classifications to just 5 there is a good chance Peabody will be 1a. Will trousdale be staying in 2a ? 

No, I don't think TC like the region on the travel issues with being in this region. I'm sure TC will back down to 1A next reclassification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Fun for poops and giggles but its algorithms dont take into count graduation. But I agree with top 4 after that it's kinda caddy wompped !!!

I have the biggest problem. With Meigs not being top 3 and Watertown shouldn't even be top 15 and Westmoreland in top 20 is laughable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, RTD said:

I have the biggest problem. With Meigs not being top 3 and Watertown shouldn't even be top 15 and Westmoreland in top 20 is laughable.

Yeah, Tyner being 3 is odd to me considering they had a up and down year and were easily handled by Trousdale. But its for fun as I said. I also was told by a reliable source that Watertown wont be near as good as they were in 18. Dont know much about Westmoreland but Oneida I would say is easily gonna be a top 15 team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, Tyner being 3 is odd to me considering they had a up and down year and were easily handled by Trousdale. But its for fun as I said. I also was told by a reliable source that Watertown wont be near as good as they were in 18. Dont know much about Westmoreland but Oneida I would say is easily gonna be a top 15 team.

Watertown basically lost all their starters but their RB. With Westmoreland, the talent just isn’t there. I’m from TC so I have seen Meigs and Tyner both play. Meigs is head and shoulders above Tyner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RTD said:

Watertown basically lost all their starters but their RB. With Westmoreland, the talent just isn’t there. I’m from TC so I have seen Meigs and Tyner both play. Meigs is head and shoulders above Tyner.

I agree with you. But we should have an that was last year mentality I guess. I have no doubt Meigs will be good this year. I'm not sold on them being better yet but I hope we are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 2:25 PM, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, Tyner being 3 is odd to me considering they had a up and down year and were easily handled by Trousdale. But its for fun as I said. I also was told by a reliable source that Watertown wont be near as good as they were in 18. Dont know much about Westmoreland but Oneida I would say is easily gonna be a top 15 team.

Too early for any kind of poll but #3 is ok with me!! "Up and down" year? We ended up 10-2 with losses in the 1st and last game. That game against Trousdale had some background issues(that never should occur during playoff season) that I purposely didn't mention because I didn't want to make any excuses. Trousdale showed up to play and we didn't!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Too early for any kind of poll but #3 is ok with me!! "Up and down" year? We ended up 10-2 with losses in the 1st and last game. That game against Trousdale had some background issues(that never should occur during playoff season) that I purposely didn't mention because I didn't want to make any excuses. Trousdale showed up to play and we didn't!! 

After looking at your record last year, you were right. Just remember you guys struggled a few games which raised an eyebrow but all the same my bad. Going 10-2 is pretty good. Good to see you on here man been a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

After looking at your record last year, you were right. Just remember you guys struggled a few games which raised an eyebrow but all the same my bad. Going 10-2 is pretty good. Good to see you on here man been a while.

It has been a while. Been involved with a lot of other stuff but getting ready for some spring football. It is hard to get a scrimmage scheduled nowadays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

It has been a while. Been involved with a lot of other stuff but getting ready for some spring football. It is hard to get a scrimmage scheduled nowadays. 

You guys gonna scrimmage McMinn Co. Again this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...