• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
PeabodyPride

Top 10 in 2A for 2019

On 2/24/2019 at 5:21 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Trenton was the defending champs and bringing back the house. I would have had them no 1 anyway. But with the transfers they have received in the off season no one in 2A “should” be able to touch em. Just my two cents....

Western 3 A teams wont be able to touch em either !!!! HaHa

21 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We ain’t just gonna touch.... we gonna beat the brakes off ya. Book it!!!

Gonna be a season opener for the record books !!!!!! I say Tide 28 Pups 27 .

25 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I seen where Meigs County's QB Aaron Swafford picked up an offer from Navy.  Congratulations.  

A great player I’m sure it’s the first of many D1 offers. 

On 4/17/2019 at 12:27 PM, PeabodyPride said:

Western 3 A teams wont be able to touch em either !!!! HaHa

I know a 1a team that can touch the Tide. Shame they can't meet. We bring back the house also. Plus we even got a couple transfers. QB is approaching 220 lbs. He's a bad boy!

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I know a 1a team that can touch the Tide. Shame they can't meet. We bring back the house also. Plus we even got a couple transfers. QB is approaching 220 lbs. He's a bad boy!

Huntingdon will have a good team coming back. Them & Peabody would be a good matchup. Still think Peabody would come out on top of that. 

3 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Actually since our new coaches tenure we have only played Huntindon once and it wasnt pretty!!!

18 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Actually since our new coaches tenure we have only played Huntindon once and it wasnt pretty!!!

Malone was a special player. Yall beat a very good Huntingdon team that season. Other than that game it's been a tough road for the Tide against the Mustangs historically. I've seen the Mustangs beat some very good Trenton teams that may have been more talented than us!

47 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Malone was a special player. Yall beat a very good Huntingdon team that season. Other than that game it's been a tough road for the Tide against the Mustangs historically. I've seen the Mustangs beat some very good Trenton teams that may have been more talented than us!

I do wish we played, win or loose strong competition makes you stronger !!! G.L on y'alls season !!!