District 6A sweeps 5A in 1st Round

UCSportsFan

As I predicted district 6A swept the First Round of the region so it’s back to White County for the semis and the finals. After watching Gordonsville play the other night I can tell you this they are one of the best teams left in the tournament and Clay is going to have their hands full!  Gville is peaking at the right time and they have one of their best players back so this game is going to be a nail biter. 

Monterey and Clarkrange will be a tight contest as well but I think Montereys West is just too good for Clarkrange this year.  Coach Pile always has his teams ready though so it should be a good game either way. 

I’m still predicting  a Clay/Monterey finals with Clay winning the region.  But it doesn’t have to fall this way it’s no cakewalk that’s for sure. 

Anyone care to chime in on on their predictions?

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

As I predicted district 6A swept the First Round of the region so it’s back to White County for the semis and the finals. After watching Gordonsville play the other night I can tell you this they are one of the best teams left in the tournament and Clay is going to have their hands full!  Gville is peaking at the right time and they have one of their best players back so this game is going to be a nail biter. 

Monterey and Clarkrange will be a tight contest as well but I think Montereys West is just too good for Clarkrange this year.  Coach Pile always has his teams ready though so it should be a good game either way. 

I’m still predicting  a Clay/Monterey finals with Clay winning the region.  But it doesn’t have to fall this way it’s no cakewalk that’s for sure. 

Anyone care to chime in on on their predictions?

How will it be in Sparta with Trousdale girls losing the other night. Will that make only the girls be in Sequatchie and the boys in Sparta?

36 minutes ago, Onetownguy said:

How will it be in Sparta with Trousdale girls losing the other night. Will that make only the girls be in Sequatchie and the boys in Sparta?

That’s what I was told but I could be wrong. I’ll say this if they make us all drive down there because one team out of the 8 that is left is going to play one game and be done then that’s just wrong.