Hampton 2019

uknoit2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, RebRebReb said:

I hear North will have all their skills back

I've heard the same, but then heard some had moved and/or been removed from the team...But we all know how "talk" goes.

All I know for sure is we have a lot of work to do here to be competitive and the months are flying by!!

Tell Scotty those boys down there are already prepared for next year....They need a few months rest & relaxation  

57 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I've heard the same, but then heard some had moved and/or been removed from the team...But we all know how "talk" goes.

All I know for sure is we have a lot of work to do here to be competitive and the months are flying by!!

Tell Scotty those boys down there are already prepared for next year....They need a few months rest & relaxation  

I think all of yall need to spend more time and effort on Baseball and Basketball! No point in over doing it on Football, you will burn them boys out. Take a break start football the first week of August...lol

I have literally heard that from parents "Football starts in August..I dont see why they have to be here all summer!".... SMH

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

I think all of yall need to spend more time and effort on Baseball and Basketball! No point in over doing it on Football, you will burn them boys out. Take a break start football the first week of August...lol

I have literally heard that from parents "Football starts in August..I dont see why they have to be here all summer!".... SMH

That's why were in the shape we're in 2019.  No one can grasp the concept of preparation 

6 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Lol Coach Verran won’t listen to me. Besides—He’s got a special group of kids!  Fun to work with. Got some extra athletes out this year. I did hear today that the greeneville kid is finally eligible. I’m sure that put a smile on Coach’s face.  But I agree with you, months are flying by and spring practice is only a breath away. 

On 3/25/2019 at 9:16 PM, THE KING said:

Those UNC future NBA stars really showed out tonight! White played like he was drunk. No D within 10' of Auburn shooters when they caught the ball and Roy got OUT COACHED once again. I bet Duke doesn't get out coached and out played like this! (That made me throw up in my mouth a lil)