State's top pitcher

Indian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, softballdad25 said:

Move Berzon towards the top of the list. Saw her again this evening and she is easily the most dominant pitcher in the Chattanooga area. Closest comparison I can make is Ashley Rogers. She is that good.

Same pitching coach. I'd like to know what her stats are for the year. 

6 hours ago, BBG1 said:

I wouldn’t go that far just yet. 

Let me be clear. Im comparing the two as high school freshmen. Ive watched Rogers several times over the years and I believe she is as good or better than any high school pitcher from Tennessee Ive seen. Berzon is the first pitcher I've seen that reminds me of Rogers as a high school freshman. Both physically exceptional, both have dominating type stuff, and both early, upper tier SEC commits. Berzon has 3 more years to go, obviously, but as a high school freshman, I believe is as good or slightly ahead. Specifically, I would say she throws a little harder than Rogers did as a freshman. 

On 5/13/2019 at 7:12 PM, softballdad25 said:

Let me be clear. Im comparing the two as high school freshmen. Ive watched Rogers several times over the years and I believe she is as good or better than any high school pitcher from Tennessee Ive seen. Berzon is the first pitcher I've seen that reminds me of Rogers as a high school freshman. Both physically exceptional, both have dominating type stuff, and both early, upper tier SEC commits. Berzon has 3 more years to go, obviously, but as a high school freshman, I believe is as good or slightly ahead. Specifically, I would say she throws a little harder than Rogers did as a freshman. 

Ah, my fault. I thought you compared Berzon as a freshman and Rogers as a freshman at UT. My bad. 

On 4/15/2019 at 2:53 PM, JohnnyUtah said:

Now that we are midway through...how does the list look now?

Farr is doing good things at Powell. 

Munn is looking good

Berzon have not heard much lately

One to keep an eye out for is Riley at Jefferson County 

Golliver is having a nice year

Just to revisit this. Berzon won state

Riley is putting JC on her back, best pitcher in the week that matters heading into the final day.