District 8-A

ecu

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:07 PM, DawgNation05 said:

Cornersville is gonna be a tougher test than you think. They always play Eagleville close in the more important games and the team can hit the ball very well this year.

Looking at the two teams schedules, Eagleville has been tested much more. Cornersville schedule is extremely weak. Not sure this series will be close.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:09 PM, Raider2021 said:

Looks as if Eagleville will be the 1 seed this year and will be tough to beat. I honestly believe the 2 spot could be up for anyone. Pitching as usual will be key. Who will step up. 

How is tournament set up?

15 hours ago, ecu said:

How is tournament set up?

1 & 2 get a buy with 3 playing 6 and 4playing 5. Winner of 3&6 get 2 seed and winner of 3&6 will get eagleville. I know there is allot of ball left to be played but I see it like this.

#1 eagleville

#2 Cornersville 

#3 Moore County vs #6 Huntland 

#4 Cascade vs #5 Fayetteville City 

Edited by Raider2021

1 hour ago, Raider2021 said:

1 & 2 get a buy with 3 playing 6 and 4playing 5. Winner of 3&6 get 2 seed and winner of 3&6 will get eagleville. I know there is allot of ball left to be played but I see it like this.

#1 eagleville

#2 Cornersville 

So single game elimination in first round. Wow

1 hour ago, Raider2021 said:

#1 eagleville

#2 Cornersville 

MC will have to sweep Huntland and Cascade/FC  will have to split for MC to get 3rd. FC has tie breaker over MC. Only thing for sure is Huntland will be the 6 seed heading into last series.

8 hours ago, Raider2021 said:

I still say seating will be

#1 Eagleville 

#2 Cornersville 

#3 Moore County vs #6 Huntland

kudos to Cornersville for beating eagleville but remember Fayetteville City Beat Cornersville. Should be a good tournament. And again timely pitching will be key!

Tonight’s game between Eagleville and Cornersville will determine first place. Should be a good one.