(11-13) 14AA Fayette-Ware beats (23-7)15AA Raleigh Egypt

Tez2319

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be good one tonight...I got Wooddale by 15 over Covington...Raleigh looked flat and uninterested like they already had the game won. Looked lethargic..all stood around hoping their best player would save them which didn't work because he only goes one way (right). No one else stepped up..Tez, Raleigh beat Wooddale 2 out of 3 this year but if  going by scores...or teams playing each other. Haywood beat Covington who Wooddale just beat by 22 points and it could have been much worse than the score was. I don't think it will be close. Best game is going to be the one right in front of that one..Mitchell and Fayette...Mitchell can't shoot..guards have nice 15 footers though. Don't shoot the 3 well at all but do have a 6'6 that can hit the 3 ball. FW play like they did last night, I gotta a feeling they can win.

40 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

Should be good one tonight...I got Wooddale by 15 over Covington...Raleigh looked flat and uninterested like they already had the game won. Looked lethargic..all stood around hoping their best player would save them which didn't work because he only goes one way (right). No one else stepped up..Tez, Raleigh beat Wooddale 2 out of 3 this year but if  going by scores...or teams playing each other. Haywood beat Covington who Wooddale just beat by 22 points and it could have been much worse than the score was. I don't think it will be close. Best game is going to be the one right in front of that one..Mitchell and Fayette...Mitchell can't shoot..guards have nice 15 footers though. Don't shoot the 3 well at all but do have a 6'6 that can hit the 3 ball. FW play like they did last night, I gotta a feeling they can win.

Yea Wooddale will win! I have seen everybody in AA except Wooddale & Covington. I am going off what I heard on both teams! I am not going off past scores that means nothing! This time of the year records are out the window! Take no one for granted, anybody can be beat in a do or die game! I did pick RE to beat Wooddale in the region championship, 

I was just saying..you said RE beat Wooddale 89-81 which was a past score..so I mentioned that Haywood/Covington tid bit....that's all...I was right on Haywood losing to Ripley as a bad sign for Haywood so I'm going back with my same theory lol. Doesn't always work but in this instance..it doesn't look good for Covington.

MITCHELL WILL BEAT

7 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

I was just saying..you said RE beat Wooddale 89-81 which was a past score..so I mentioned that Haywood/Covington tid bit....that's all...I was right on Haywood losing to Ripley as a bad sign for Haywood so I'm going back with my same theory lol. Doesn't always work but in this instance..it doesn't look good for Covington.

Wooddale played FWE early in season but Alvins Miles was not at Wooddale at the time! Much better team with Miles!